Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will DJ take the Fulham job? Also try to give a reason why.

You may select 1 option

View results

Will DJ go?

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:48 am

I don't think he will as he is settled and on a decent wage.

Re: Will DJ go?

Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Unless DJ is a very patient person, who can see the bigger picture regarding CCFC, i think the pull of Premiership football could be to much to refuse.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:01 pm

I think he will go because his hands are tied here i just hope he dont :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:03 pm

One part of me says he will because of the amount of uncertainty here and it's a good premiership job. Another part of me isn't so sure as he's doing a good job here so I didn't vote

Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:01 pm

i think hes settled here and i think fulham will go for sven next

Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:13 pm

if DJ does go...hes surely gonna wanna take chopra, whitts & jay with him....dont you think? :(

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Latest group of odds available now make Sven favourite.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/fulham-specials/next-permanent-manager

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Fulham fans have set up a petition on their messageboard against the signing of Jones.They don't seem to be going into multiple orgasms over the thought of him being in charge.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:58 pm

the lure of prem and a club with stability,who can blame him. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:57 pm

No :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:54 pm

If he`s offered it, he will go.

Though I hope he stays.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:56 pm

800k. Superb Job Security. Like feck will DJ leave, Thank god as well :D

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:42 pm

The other thing to consider, is that the job is almost impossible. To better Hodgsons record will be very difficult, he would be better to wait for a failing club.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:31 am

Fecking no chance, His mrs and her horses are taking over the vale :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:36 am

he wont go, why the hell would fulham want him............ they have the choice of every manager out of work in the world, even ones still in posts.

im convinced he wont even be approached by fulham, it says alot when he backed in to second favourite, then when the favourite pulls out, he still isnt favourite, fulham find someone else to approach and the bookies find another favourite :lol:

saying all this i hope im wrong :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:14 am

God willing he wont go...............If he does,we are up to our neck in shit!! :(

Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:47 pm

No, I do not think he will go, he seemed very relaxed in Portugal, taking the banter from the fans when he was sat with them reports, that morning was that Dave Jones was at Craven Cottage and his house was up for sale. he laughed them both off, I do not think things have changed much since than as far as he his concerned. I believe he knows the inside track on what is going on despite his denials, I also think Cardiff are a much bigger club than Fulham. He stays Oh and do not forget the wages.