Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My feelings about DJ - Anyone feel the same way?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:26 am

I'm not calling for his head right yet but I am getting ever closer, but if he left tomorrow it would not bother me one bit.

Re: My feelings about DJ - Anyone feel the same way?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:28 am

I felt that way over 2 years ago. I am well past that feeling now. Just want to see the back of him.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:32 am

Midfield general wrote:To be honest he is sucking the love I have for the club out of me.

Oh dont let it do that to you pal. They won't be here forever, managers come managers go, chairmen come chairmen go but we are still Cardiff City :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Midfield general wrote:To be honest he is sucking the love I have for the club out of me.

So what has he done wrong? Is it takeing us to a F.A. cup final or being in the highest league position for 40 years? I personaly think he is the best manager we have ever had in my lifetime, i know he gets things wrong but who doesn't? I am a proud Cardiff City supporter and that will never change :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:48 pm

The Blue 'Knows' wrote:

So what has he done wrong? Is it takeing us to a F.A. cup final or being in the highest league position for 40 years? I personaly think he is the best manager we have ever had in my lifetime, i know he gets things wrong but who doesn't? I am a proud Cardiff City supporter and that will never change :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

With the ammunition he has had at his disposal his win to games ratio is too low, losses to games ratio is far too high,we should be higher up the league and far closer to the top two. We may be in 4th place but we are now 8 points away from automatic promotion whereas we are only 5 points from the bottom half of the table which in my eyes is nothing to shout about particularily as our record against teams at the bottom of the table is so dire. If we were to lose our next 2 games we will be on a very slippery slope. I hope we do not lose those next two games, however losing a four goal lead against the bottom of the league, alleged discontent in the camp, Ridsdale having to have separate meetings with coaching staff and players hardly leads to any confidence in what is currently going on at CCS.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:31 pm

talk of unrest in dressing room didnt the same happen @ sheff wed last year .ie gavin rae and quincy and look what happened there.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:04 pm

i have got to be honest i have posted on here and backed dj,as i think he has done a good job under testing times,and bought well,and sold for decent money,i also feel the players are 80% to blame for that shower of shit 2nd half, as once they cross the white line only they can affect the game,but dj has got to admit 20%....as he should of changed the formation,and players,his tactical knowledge and game changing decisions are inept.i am starting to think he has taken us as far as he can,and new change would breed confidence,hunger,changes on the pitch,and enthusiasm that has been evidently missing for a while.on a positive all there at peteboro deserve massive praise,atmosphere and turn out was top draw

Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:10 pm

NTB wrote:I'm not calling for his head right yet but I am getting ever closer, but if he left tomorrow it would not bother me one bit.

He's a f*cking dinosaur, get rid pronto.