Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Disgrace!

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Next time you get angry with a copper .
Just f*cking hit them with a stick and push them to the ground .
And if they die of internal bleeding .
you can just get away with it !!

Re: Disgrace!

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:08 pm

unless you are at a football match!!!!

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:09 pm

yer if its at a footie match you get treated worse than a thief, peado murder

cunts

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:18 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:Next time you get angry with a copper .
Just f*cking hit them with a stick and push them to the ground .
And if they die of internal bleeding .
you can just get away with it !!

Only in Britain ey?

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:10 pm

just listening to it again, the copper in question had a enquiry before this about his behavour and was dropped !!

sick man, i hope somone finds out who he is and gives him a kicking he deserves, they are all mouth behind them uniforms, and think they are untouchable!

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Kill the bill

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:14 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:unless you are at a football match!!!!

spot on !!

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Personally, I think the ruling was the correct one.

Don't think he should be charged with anything.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:39 pm

:roll:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:47 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Personally, I think the ruling was the correct one.

Don't think he should be charged with anything.

Not even common assault?

The bit I don't get is about a year ago there was an Asian family who were held hostage by a gang of burglars. Some of the family got free and beat the shit into the burglars. They were all charged with assault because they used more than reasonable force and the provocation of being held hostage and threatened in their own home was not considered a defence.

Now we see clearly on video a Policeman attacking an innocent man from behind with excessive force.

Amazingly the CPS say there is no chance of a successful prosecution because they failed to charge the Copper within 6 months of the incident.

Absolutely shocking if its one rule for us it has to be the same rules for them.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Ben wrote::roll:

Full of words arnt you Ben?

Anyways, I think it was the right decision because:

1. The man was told to move out of the way. He didn't listen. Don't know about you, but if I stumbled into a violent protest and a line of riot police were coming towards me, I wouldn't wait for them to tell me. Id be out of the way straight away.

2. If you watch the video, you can see the man wasn't pushed with excessive force, as he didn't go down very quickly.

3. 3 reports were made. 1 said he died of heart complecations. The other 2 said it was internal bleeding. However they both said that the cause of the internal bleeding could not be established as the man also had cirrosis of the liver which can also cause internal bleeding.

Time to practice what you preach, innocent till proven guilty lads.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:00 pm

PhatFrog wrote:2. If you watch the video, you can see the man wasn't pushed with excessive force, as he didn't go down very quickly.

Sorry that's not the way I view it at all.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:2. If you watch the video, you can see the man wasn't pushed with excessive force, as he didn't go down very quickly.

Sorry that's not the way I view it at all.

If this was a civilian on civilian incident, it wouldn't stand up in court. It cant be proved that his death was caused by the copper.

If it was a copper walking down the street who did this, then yeah, its common assault. But when there's a violent protest occuring, force is needed. I feel sorry for the bloke, its a freak thing that happened, but I don't think the copper should be blamed for his death.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Absolute disgrace that the old bill were'nt charged over this.The guy was walking home he had done f**k all, no shouting abuse, no hand gestures, nothing, just going home to his family & he gets struck from behind by a brave fat copper.No wonder they are so disliked.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:05 pm

so because somone doesn't listen to you, it gives you the right to run up to them and push them hard enough to fall over

maybe on the streets in a argument, but OB shouldn't being doing that! could have grabbed is arm and moved him, or arrested him if he hadn't listened, but nooooooo..... in situations like that they think .... opppps i mean they KNOW they can get away with it!

i remember getting off the coach at wolves years ago, i was first off, as i stepped onto the floor i had a elbow to the throat and the copper said "did i f*cking ask you sheep shagging cunts to get off" no word of a lie! they are all jumped up little cunts

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:32 pm

So you judge every copper on the bad experience you had?

The police are allowed to use force during some situations. That afternoon, the police had been constantly attacked by protesters. So it probably wasn't really suitable to ask every person nicely to move out of the way as nearly everyone there was protesting.

For example, at Chelsea, I was stuck in the same place for about 15mins. A copper was stood between the Cardiff and Chelsea fans. This copper was completely outnumbered. He yelled at one chelsea fan who was trying to make his way over to Cardiff to get back. The chelsea boy didn't listen. So the copper walloped him with his baton. He let the lad get back up and go back to the chelsea side. So in your opinion, do you think that the copper should have asked him nicely a few more times?

We should have respect for ALL our services. And calling (police) every one of them "cunts" shows your disrespect. If you think that lowly of them, there's no point debating with you as it doesn't matter if that incident didn't happen, you'd still think they're "cunts" so you wouldn't be able to make an unbiased argument.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:19 pm

PhatFrog wrote:So you judge every copper on the bad experience you had?

The police are allowed to use force during some situations. That afternoon, the police had been constantly attacked by protesters. So it probably wasn't really suitable to ask every person nicely to move out of the way as nearly everyone there was protesting.

For example, at Chelsea, I was stuck in the same place for about 15mins. A copper was stood between the Cardiff and Chelsea fans. This copper was completely outnumbered. He yelled at one chelsea fan who was trying to make his way over to Cardiff to get back. The chelsea boy didn't listen. So the copper walloped him with his baton. He let the lad get back up and go back to the chelsea side. So in your opinion, do you think that the copper should have asked him nicely a few more times?

We should have respect for ALL our services. And calling (police) every one of them "cunts" shows your disrespect. If you think that lowly of them, there's no point debating with you as it doesn't matter if that incident didn't happen, you'd still think they're "cunts" so you wouldn't be able to make an unbiased argument.

Mate its not they dont disrespect the services .
Its wankers like that copper who pushed the man to the ground .
Its bullying and its an outrage nothing was done about it .

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:30 pm

You earn respect, pushing someone over from behind is not a good way of doing that.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:35 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:So you judge every copper on the bad experience you had?

Mate its not they dont disrespect the services .
Its wankers like that copper who pushed the man to the ground .
Its bullying and its an outrage nothing was done about it .

Long argument short, if they had charged him, there would be no way he could be found guilty. The CPS won't prosecute unless they are confident they can get a conviction. Due to the conflicting medical records etc they just couldn't prove he was at fault for the death.

Its not unheard of for the same thing to happen to a civilian. I have heard of plenty of people caught on camera assaulting someone, but not getting charged.

However, whilst it won't bring comfort, the only thing the man's family can do now is sue the copper. And they'll probably win.