Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I think were in for a long night,,,,,

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:46 pm

& don't forget that Peter Ridsdale is still on the pay roll! :evil: :x

Re: I think were in for a long night,,,,,

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:56 pm

:violent3: Just pass the f*cking rope now :lol: One day we'll get some good news ;)

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:01 pm

RichardBluebird wrote::violent3: Just pass the f*cking rope now :lol: One day we'll get some good news ;)

What??? You mean the truth, the whole truth, & nothing but the truth, so help us god??? Well i for one can't wait for that day! :old:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:14 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote::violent3: Just pass the f*cking rope now :lol: One day we'll get some good news ;)

What??? You mean the truth, the whole truth, & nothing but the truth, so help us god??? Well i for one can't wait for that day! :old:

yep, we'll be far too :old: to care or know who CCFC are :lol: f**k me Rick its never a dull moment eh, I remember the good news like we had more than 5000 at NP. Bring me them days over the present by a mile.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:23 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

yep, we'll be far too :old: to care or know who CCFC are :lol: f**k me Rick its never a dull moment eh, I remember the good news like we had more than 5000 at NP. Bring me them days over the present by a mile.

Those days were only ten or twelve years ago, would you really want to go back to those days? I,for one, would not. We have all seen, over the last few years, what can be achieved by a small, but hungry & motivated squad. The future belongs to US!