Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

David Cameron = c**t

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Well done David, you've really done it this time.

You've today gone out and made a speech in America. Within this speech you've said that Britain were America's junior allies in the second world war.

Did they teach you British history in Eton? :evil:

Re: David Cameron = c**t

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Here Here him and his millionaire cabinet including the numpty Clegg should all be ashamed!
:oops:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:17 pm

THE MAN'S A FOOL AND AN EMBARASSEMENT!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:26 pm

Even without this lastest gaffe Cameron is a complete arsehole.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:37 pm

He's an absolute wanker and a disgrace to this country, whoever voted for this idiot should be ashamed.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:22 pm

i totally agree, but surely a better word should be used. I posted somewhere else on this board stating my views on the Cameron and Osborne millionaire club.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:48 pm

I voted for him but I'm not ashamed. Haven't heard the speech only what Ive seen on this thread but if he said that then its a stain on the blood spilt in the second world war by our servicemen. He should be made to go down on his knees in every British Legion club in the UK and apologize. We were the ones who stood up and declared war on Germany when they invaded Poland JUNIOR my ARSE :evil: :evil:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Don't like Cameron but got to say.....I have been impressed with him so far....until that speech. Very silly thing to say. But probably more of a brain fart than intentional.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Can`t believe he as said this, what a pratt.

Junior allies my arse, it took the sceptic tanks years to come into the war.

They only did then because of Pearl Harbour.