Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

gettin pissed off now

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:33 pm

I no alot of people have now cancelled there ticket for the cup game on saturday and was talkin to a mate about this yday, there will we what about 1,200 to 2,000 there, i think who ever goes to this game should be the only ones that go to the next away fa cup tie if we beat bristol. Because if we get someone like man u chelsea arsenal liverpool villa spurs away, these fans that have cancelled there tickets we be beggin for them. any1 agree?

Re: gettin pissed off now

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:38 pm

No, ambassadors have the right to first dibs as per last seasons offer. It ain't going to happen. ;)

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:40 pm

this is what i mean i no alot of ambassdors wont be at the game saturday and have told me they will be if we get a big team away

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:42 pm

thats why we are ambo's and we pay 4 years before the season starts ;) :lol:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 pm

[quote="CCFC_Forever"]I no alot of people have now cancelled there ticket for the cup game on saturday and was talkin to a mate about this yday, there will we what about 1,200 to 2,000 there, i think who ever goes to this game should be the only ones that go to the next away fa cup tie if we beat bristol. Because if we get someone like man u chelsea arsenal liverpool villa spurs away, these fans that have cancelled there tickets we be beggin for them. any1 agree?[/quot

Its probably down to those that are pissed off with DJ, and are making a statement by hitting the club in the pocket..

Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:56 pm

madness on two counts

firstly I would never cancel a ticket just because we conceded 4 on monday

secondly you cant stop somebody going to the next round just because they did not want to go to Bristol

all we can do is support our team, things are not great but they are no as bad as some people think

We have paid our money (8.5K st sold :ayatollah: ) now lets support the team through January and give them the opportunity to fulfil their end of the bargain - up to 3m to spend to add quality and depth so we can compete for promotion. If anybody thinks we not a selling club and can keep all our players then you are in dreamland - every club in the fotball league is a selling club and every player in the football league dreams about playing there as much as the fans dream about their club being there.

We will know soon enough Jan will be an interesting month the squad is on its arse in places (Jay, and centre midfield) and it may take a week or two to get the right people in, the FA Cup weekend could not have come at a better time for us
Sack