Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Gethin Jones: You are completely out of your depth

Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:18 am

Who is this Jones lad you speak of?

Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:25 am

PhatFrog wrote:Who is this Jones lad you speak of?

I think its a typo MF meant Dave Jenkins is a crap manager :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:32 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I think its a typo MF meant Dave Jenkins is a crap manager :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Personally, I think Gethin Jenkins is out of his depth as well! ;) :) :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:34 am

I don't like Dave Jenkins either. He can sod off to Fulham :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:36 am

Midfield general wrote:Now move out of your office and let an experienced football person look after our football club.

I assume that you are referring to the type of experienced "football" chairmen who have allowed us to get into this mess in the first place...

What we need right now is a chairman with proper credentials in management, finance, planning and restructuring and, most importantly, an ability to gel the disparate group of money men and creditors who currently control the club's destiny.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:50 am

Uccello Azzurro wrote:
I assume that you are referring to the type of experienced "football" chairmen who have allowed us to get into this mess in the first place...

What we need right now is a chairman with proper credentials in management, finance, planning and restructuring and, most importantly, an ability to gel the disparate group of money men and creditors who currently control the club's destiny.

Is that the big mystery to why Gethin Jenkins was brought to the club UA?

Does he have an ability to inspire confidence with our creditors that everything will eventually get sorted?

Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:59 am

Midfield general wrote:I told everyone on here at the time of his appointment that even Newport RFC fans didn't even rate him.

You pay peanuts you get monkeys!!!!

You pay millions you get idiots al la Ridsdale, doesnt always work does it???

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:35 am

Midfield general wrote:Now move out of your office and let an experienced football person look after our football club.

Had a text off someone have you?

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:10 am

Just got a question for everyone on here who is calling for "an experienced football man" to take the helm: what could he do that Jenkins can't? I mean, if you look at the way experienced football men have performed at some clubs, I'm glad we haven't got one. What we need is an astute businessman who can get the club back on a firm financial footing and looking forward to a very good future while not spending above and beyond our means. If these calls for the experienced football man are veiled attempts at trying to bring Sam back, the reasons I've just mentioned meran that he should stay as far away from the club as possible

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:13 am

How is all this Gethins fault ffs? He cannot do much right now as we sort out the mess of previous "Football men" running our club in Sam and Ridsdale