Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Good on Chopra

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:06 am

At the end of the day, he could've stayed silent and done a Ledley - hit out when it was too late, and nothing could be done.

At least now the dissent amongst the players is obvious, and I'm glad that they're calling for this mess to be sorted out.

I'd feel exactly the same if I were in his shoes - At least he's targeting the right people (The egg chasing board), and not trying to attack DJ or anyone like that.

Good on you Chops.

Re: Good on Chopra

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:07 am

Spot on

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 am

All i got say is well done Chop's

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 am

Dafydd wrote:At the end of the day, he could've stayed silent and done a Ledley - hit out when it was too late, and nothing could be done.

At least now the dissent amongst the players is obvious, and I'm glad that they're calling for this mess to be sorted out.

I'd feel exactly the same if I were in his shoes - At least he's targeting the right people (The egg chasing board), and not trying to attack DJ or anyone like that.

Good on you Chops.

I know many of you players and Dave Jones and many staff read this forum. So let's hear it loud and clear from you all. If we are in a mess and your not happy let it become public knowledge. Good on yer Chops for speaking out.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:06 am

Maybe he could have waited to see what comes out of this weekends meeting before speaking out :roll:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:17 am

Thats the diffrence between him and ledley. Chopra is a man and ledley is a tw*t haha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:25 am

bargoedbluebirds wrote:Thats the diffrence between him and ledley. Chopra is a man and ledley is a tw*t haha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chopra's a man and Ledley isn't??? Is it the brushes with the law, the drink and gambling problems and the domestic trouble Chopra has had that leads you to this conclusion?

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:41 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
bargoedbluebirds wrote:Thats the diffrence between him and ledley. Chopra is a man and ledley is a tw*t haha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chopra's a man and Ledley isn't??? Is it the brushes with the law, the drink and gambling problems and the domestic trouble Chopra has had that leads you to this conclusion?

Perhaps he calls Ledley a tw*t so that when he's masturbating over a picture of him he doesn't feel so bad afterwards?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:11 pm

i can understand what hes saying and why hes angry but the city stuck by him when he had off field problems so he should do the same,its not his decision 2 sign players even if we could

Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Soon Ali will be saying before the game... "Support The B.... What Boys!"

Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:34 pm

davebb wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

Perhaps he calls Ledley a tw*t so that when he's masturbating over a picture of him he doesn't feel so bad afterwards?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: