Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HMRC

Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:00 pm

Has issued Pompey with a winding up order, they now have one month to prove their financial situation has improved or face bankruptcy.

Sounds familiar, the same scenario we were under, its seems now that the season ticket money is being used to keep us afloat and by the looks of it we will definitely be selling in January to create more revenue to prove to the HMRC that our financial situation has improved.

We need investment fast otherwise in time all our options of raising revenue will run out, more bills will not get paid therefore ending up in us being bankrupt.

I hope im wrong in thinking this, so can anyone ensure me that i am wrong. :cry:

Re: HMRC

Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:31 pm

nobby wrote:Has issued Pompey with a winding up order, they now have one month to prove their financial situation has improved or face bankruptcy.

Sounds familiar, the same scenario we were under, its seems now that the season ticket money is being used to keep us afloat and by the looks of it we will definitely be selling in January to create more revenue to prove to the HMRC that our financial situation has improved.

We need investment fast otherwise in time all our options of raising revenue will run out, more bills will not get paid therefore ending up in us being bankrupt.

I hope im wrong in thinking this, so can anyone ensure me that i am wrong. :cry:

It's the Ridsdale way. Fortunately for Barnsley they saw what was coming and kicked him out. Our People seem to be financialy inept or at best indolent in removing this asset stripper.