Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my prediction for the rest of the season

Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:02 pm

If Dave Jones stays I predict that we will win 8, draw 8 and lose 7 of the 23 remaining league games leaving us on 69 points and outside of the play off places and that is in keeping with his career managerial statistics of 646 managerial games, 261 (40.4%) wins, 216 losses (33.44%)and 169 (26.16%)draws. That will put his win ratio for this season at about 41.3% which is slightly higher than his career record of 40.4%. my prediction will make his loss record for this season at 32.6% which is slightly lower than his career record of 33.44%. My prediction for his draw to games ratio for this season will be 26.1 which is in keeping with his career record of 26.16%.

I guess what I am trying to say is if what you all want is mid table mediocrity then keep Dave Jones. If you don't he should go now.

My final prediction is that Peter Ridsdale will keep Dave Jones as manager, we will fail to reach a top 6 spot by the end of the season which in my eyes is a failure and at that stage he must go and will probably do so. This is a shame because I feel we have the ammunition to go up this season and the players are just not being utilised to their maximum potential.