Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks V Cheltenham Town

Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:04 am

Why are the jacks playing this type of opposition at the liberty? Surley it should have been an away game? The way I always understood it was the higher placed teams ie premiership would play away to lower placed teams ie 1st division, I mean can you see Man U or Liverpool playing at home to gillingham in a pre season friendly? I wonder what the attendance was?

Re: Jacks V Cheltenham Town

Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:31 am

Perhaps it's because they have smaller crowds than Cheltenham.

They cant even sell 3000 season tickets.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:11 am

Why do you care so much about the way we do things, it shouldn't really bother you. (Or are you a closet jack)
We are running fine down here with no complaints, you on the other hand should concentrate on matters your end.
Like will you have a team, why are debts not being paid etc etc.Now thats a concern.

the crowd was 5600, odd by the way.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:26 pm

colours wrote:Why do you care so much about the way we do things, it shouldn't really bother you. (Or are you a closet jack)
We are running fine down here with no complaints, you on the other hand should concentrate on matters your end.
Like will you have a team, why are debts not being paid etc etc.Now thats a concern.

We'll pay our creditors 5p in the pound. Isnt that what the pikeys did?

Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:41 pm

colours wrote:Why do you care so much about the way we do things, it shouldn't really bother you. (Or are you a closet jack)

I think you should be worrying about your team, the shit has not come out yet e.g

Players wont be paid this month
No money for new or loan players
£5.1 million to be paid out within the next month (£3 million of that recalled by Neath Port Talbot council for a loan outstanding from 4 years ago)

I wont say any more at this point!!!

The white shite are falling down!

Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:

I think you should be worrying about your team, the shit has not come out yet e.g

£5.1 million to be paid out within the next month (£3 million of that recalled by Neath Port Talbot council for a loan outstanding from 4 years ago)

Is this right Neefie? :o :o :o

Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:27 pm

why do you care about us, dont say you dont otherwise you wouldnt be on this forum

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:

Utter crap! If that was the case we wouldn't be scouting and looking for players to buy before the window closes.
We don't spend what we haven't got like you lot. We have already brought in 2 players, looking to add another 3 maybe.
Sorry to disappoint you Neathy.