Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forget all the shit

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:02 pm

It's not the end of the world. Anyone remember the Kumar years? Or the state Rick Wright left us in? Or Tony Clemo?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only people who know what's going on in the boardroom are club directors. The only person who knows what's what with the Malaysians are TG and Vincent Tan. I'm quite sure all this is about turning the screw on PMG and Whitely and the rest of the egg chasers.

On the player front we've lost Kennedy who has moved on to a good job with a close friend. We've brought in Drinkwater who will prove to be a class signing and said goodbye to powderpuff Ledley. good keeper back up has been brought in, I really can't see what all the fuss is about. Chopras mouthing off in press but what's new?!

The club will not go under, £6m hasn't gone in speculatively let's all just calm down and let things run their course.

We cannot do anything g about a boardroom power struggle so speculation, heresay 'inside information' only end up being counterproductive. Once we have stuck 3 past Sheffield Utd we can get back to enjoying the football.

Re: Forget all the shit

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Well said :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:12 pm

I WISH I HAD YOUR OPTAMISM CHIEF. BUT PLEASE SMELL THE COFFEE OR IT WILL BE TO LATE :cry: :cry:

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I WISH I HAD YOUR OPTAMISM CHIEF. BUT PLEASE SMELL THE COFFEE OR IT WILL BE TO LATE :cry: :cry:

I don't think a single indvdual on here knows what's going on. Smell what coffee and why? What do you know that the rest of us don't ? I think everyone needs to calm down a bit and take a few deep breaths. Vincent Tans name is all over the mortgage deeds. Calm down ffs

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:16 pm

RobbieS wrote:It's not the end of the world. Anyone remember the Kumar years? Or the state Rick Wright left us in? Or Tony Clemo?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only people who know what's going on in the boardroom are club directors. The only person who knows what's what with the Malaysians are TG and Vincent Tan. I'm quite sure all this is about turning the screw on PMG and Whitely and the rest of the egg chasers.

On the player front we've lost Kennedy who has moved on to a good job with a close friend. We've brought in Drinkwater who will prove to be a class signing and said goodbye to powderpuff Ledley. good keeper back up has been brought in, I really can't see what all the fuss is about. Chopras mouthing off in press but what's new?!

The club will not go under, £6m hasn't gone in speculatively let's all just calm down and let things run their course.

We cannot do anything g about a boardroom power struggle so speculation, heresay 'inside information' only end up being counterproductive. Once we have stuck 3 past Sheffield Utd we can get back to enjoying the football.

Dogs bollocks post.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:20 pm

RobbieS wrote:It's not the end of the world. Anyone remember the Kumar years? Or the state Rick Wright left us in? Or Tony Clemo?

Always two ways off looking at the situation, glass half full or half empty type thing.
Bloooooooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Hope you are right Chief !! But me im feeling like shit when it comes to Cardiff City FC :( :( :( :(

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Hope you are right Chief !! But me im feeling like shit when it comes to Cardiff City FC :( :( :( :(

the easiest way not to feel shit about the City is to look forward to the first home game with drinkwater and mcphail tearing up the midfield and the best striking partnership in the division bagging hatfulls. Oh and we've still got probably the best defence again.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:36 pm

I will miss the first game chief but will record the game and watch it when i get home. And rest assured i will be cheering as loud as you you because one thing you and me have in common is CCFC. With different views maybe but we both love our club. :D :D :D

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I will miss the first game chief but will record the game and watch it when i get home. And rest assured i will be cheering as loud as you you because one thing you and me have in common is CCFC. With different views maybe but we both love our club. :D :D :D

amen to that :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Robbie, I Rem those days very well.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:48 pm

storming ninian park to see samesh kumar haha them were the days!

Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

We are a million miles away from all that thank god! It will all come good in the end!

Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:29 pm

RobbieS wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

We are a million miles away from all that thank god! It will all come good in the end!

When you compare those days this is Nothing your right Robbie.