Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ADMINISTRATION!

Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Forget about everything except one! People talk about admin as if it was the answer to all our prayers, well let me point out one thing! We are in the English league by invite, if we went into admin the English FA could turn around and say, that's it we don't want you in our league, and there is nothing we could do about it,so where do you think we will end up? People do not realize that this would be a distinct possibility

Re: ADMINISTRATION!

Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:08 pm

but which company goes into Admin though ! CCFC Holdings Ltd , CCS Ltd or CCFC Ltd ?? :ayatollah: :old:

Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Igovernor wrote:Forget about everything except one! People talk about admin as if it was the answer to all our prayers, well let me point out one thing! We are in the English league by invite, if we went into admin the English FA could turn around and say, that's it we don't want you in our league, and there is nothing we could do about it,so where do you think we will end up? People do not realize that this would be a distinct possibility

I've heard that said a lot. But do you honestly think the FL would stop us just because we are Welsh? The pc brigade would have a field day. If they want excuses to stop us playing in the English system then our nationality would not be the one. Like when there was talk about us not being able to go in to Europe if we won the FA Cup and FIFA said we would without even having to think about it. Then the old Premiership thing popped up and the same thing again, the FA didn't even dare to raise it as an issue. Fact is we've got history on our side, and love them or hate them the pc brigade as well.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:but which company goes into Admin though ! CCFC Holdings Ltd , CCS Ltd or CCFC Ltd ?? :ayatollah: :old:

Probably all 3 to make sure all the assets and all the liabilities are taken into account.

It wouldn`t matter anyway as the League would regard the football club as in Adninstration even if it was just Holdings - a precedent set with Southampton.

I think it is all hypothetical anyway as no-one would benefit from Administration

Keith

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Igovernor wrote:Forget about everything except one! People talk about admin as if it was the answer to all our prayers, well let me point out one thing! We are in the English league by invite, if we went into admin the English FA could turn around and say, that's it we don't want you in our league, and there is nothing we could do about it,so where do you think we will end up? People do not realize that this would be a distinct possibility

Yeah the FA can be funny buggers over things like that.

However Wrexham went into administration and they were still in the league until poor performances got them relagated into the conference.