Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea - a shat hole

Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Confirmed to me yesterday. Took the family to Port Einon, lovely day out. The only thing spoiling it was having to pass thorugh Gypsyville. On entering said shat, we followed a very smelly transit van, I thought his pistons had gone, smoke bellowing everywhere. Travelling at 45mph I caught him up to pass him because of the stench, the family could not breathe. Said Gypo was travelling with a tyre on fire, metal to the floor and speeding along. I tooted my horn for him to pull over only for him to laugh at my wife. What a knob. I said to the kids "we are in Swansea now". We pull up at the lights and there is a car load of blokes dressed in pink dresses and wigs (walk for life) but cmon pink dragqueens. I think it was Pratley, Britton and co. Turn the corner to travel numerous signless streets, I get amouthful of tarmac fumes passing through the shat hole. Gypsy town it is. Only to breathe a sigh of relief leaving the little caravan park to leave for the Gower.
I do feel for Brendan Rogers. I wonder where the board of SCFC have located his caravan. What a prize dump. The Gower is lovely though.

Re: Swansea - a shat hole

Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Forestbluebirds wrote:Confirmed to me yesterday. Took the family to Port Einon, lovely day out. The only thing spoiling it was having to pass thorugh Gypsyville. On entering said shat, we followed a very smelly transit van, I thought his pistons had gone, smoke bellowing everywhere. Travelling at 45mph I caught him up to pass him because of the stench, the family could not breathe. Said Gypo was travelling with a tyre on fire, metal to the floor and speeding along. I tooted my horn for him to pull over only for him to laugh at my wife. What a knob. I said to the kids "we are in Swansea now". We pull up at the lights and there is a car load of blokes dressed in pink dresses and wigs (walk for life) but cmon pink dragqueens. I think it was Pratley, Britton and co. Turn the corner to travel numerous signless streets, I get amouthful of tarmac fumes passing through the shat hole. Gypsy town it is. Only to breathe a sigh of relief leaving the little caravan park to leave for the Gower.
I do feel for Brendan Rogers. I wonder where the board of SCFC have located his caravan. What a prize dump. The Gower is lovely though.

Scumville twinned with Romanian gypseys :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:23 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 034447.stm

I told you he would regret moving into the a jack caravan

Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Forestbluebirds wrote:Confirmed to me yesterday. Took the family to Port Einon, lovely day out. The only thing spoiling it was having to pass thorugh Gypsyville. On entering said shat, we followed a very smelly transit van, I thought his pistons had gone, smoke bellowing everywhere. Travelling at 45mph I caught him up to pass him because of the stench, the family could not breathe. Said Gypo was travelling with a tyre on fire, metal to the floor and speeding along. I tooted my horn for him to pull over only for him to laugh at my wife. What a knob. I said to the kids "we are in Swansea now". We pull up at the lights and there is a car load of blokes dressed in pink dresses and wigs (walk for life) but cmon pink dragqueens. I think it was Pratley, Britton and co. Turn the corner to travel numerous signless streets, I get amouthful of tarmac fumes passing through the shat hole. Gypsy town it is. Only to breathe a sigh of relief leaving the little caravan park to leave for the Gower.

Didn't someone put a photo of his caravan on here recently....floating down the River Stench which flows effluently through the town (don't give me that City shit!!) square?? I think Trundle was trying to steal it at the time....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

Didn't someone put a photo of his caravan on here recently....floating down the River Stench which flows effluently through the town (don't give me that City shit!!) square?? I think Trundle was trying to eat it at the time....

edited....