Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I CAN FINALLY SEE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL "

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:41 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18473 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:29 pm

steve davies wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:always the same old shit at CCFC and the team still plods on in 2010 ....... more transparancy than the 70's when I started goin to watch but we still got a team playing every Saturday !

hey and martyn by tonight there will be a thread on here from someone saying that some one has stolen the bulb out of the light at the end of the tunnel :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:32 pm

steve davies wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:always the same old shit at CCFC and the team still plods on in 2010 ....... more transparancy than the 70's when I started goin to watch but we still got a team playing every Saturday !

i reckon annis ought to be giving out free prozac with every signed copy of his book martyn :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:19 pm

I think we would all agree that the 2 most important things were HMRC and the wages as an unhappy dressing room is a losing one. Hopefully we have the judge off our backs and the players are happy and concentrate on putting 6 past Sheff utd. One question Annis or Carl. Why would TG and VT put another couple of million in for no return?

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:21 pm

BluebirdWalker wrote:I think we would all agree that the 2 most important things were HMRC and the wages as an unhappy dressing room is a losing one. Hopefully we have the judge off our backs and the players are happy and concentrate on putting 6 past Sheff utd. One question Annis or Carl. Why would TG and VT put another couple of million in for no return?

They I Believe Will Want Shares in Exchange .

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Hope so. Cheers

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I Believe I can actually finally say some good News :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Right Accounts Filed :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Players wages are being sent over by The Malaysians once again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
The Malaysians are going to sort out the Tax Bill with the Inland Revenue, Before it gets in to court :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Club/TG will be making a statement Soon Once All This is Finally Sorted :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WERE NEARLY THERE TO FINALLY GET THAT UGLY TRANSFER EMBARGO LIFTED :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Maybe the other Directors will pay Motherwell,Charlton and Sunderland what We Owe them :roll:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: