Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: AN EMAIL FROM TG

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:10 pm

"BigGwynram"]["steve davies"]["nobby"]["Vintage 63"]who are the gloom merchants he is referring to then ......... some of the Board or the fans that aint going ?? If he means the fans then the cheeky tw*t can f**k off :ayatollah:

Its not the fans Martyn, i know for a fact Tg is annoyed with the medias coverage on the clubs issues at present so it may well be a dig at them.

nobby
i know he was annoyed with the fact that news of his private meeting with sam was being plastered all over this message board and in the south wales echo within an hour of the meeting ending.
im sure annis, carl and gwyn will admit that sam rang them straight after the meeting

I think most of us seen it as a positive that TG was meeting with Sam, nothing that was discussed in the meeting which was private leaked out. At least we were hoping that by talking with a major creditor at least TG was getting both sides of view rather than a one sided one, I'm sure he's sharp enough to weigh up all the options when he's taken in the information.

At the end of the day if he can come to an agreement with Sam/Langstones that means that particular debt is dealt with then surely that's good news either way. If he can pay it off, then to me it shows he's got the right backing and clout neccersary, if he got to let Sam back in to stave off the Langtsone debt, the that is also fine by me.

It would appear that now the cow as been well milked there aren't to many options being given to TG those that have had their fill do not appear to be forthcoming with any financial help or ideas, the silence is deafening, so hearing that at least one meeting which could help our club as taken place is more of a positive in my eyes.

I do find it strange though that TG felt the need to keep the details of this meeting quiet and not even inform some senior figures at the club, however we must trust he had his own reasons for that.[/quote]

gwyn

the point i was trying to make before people go off on tangents is that i believe(and most would ) that the echo are getting most of their stories and info based on the exclusives listed on this site.

so if carl posted that the club was financially bound for administration tonight it would be in the main headlines of the echo tomorrow.
that could then cause panic amongst creditors and before you know it they are all queing up at the door again.
so what im saying is is that whilst this board is the echo's source it should be careful how far it goes with its speculation

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 pm

steve davies wrote:gwyn

the point i was trying to make before people go off on tangents is that i believe(and most would ) that the echo are getting most of their stories and info based on the exclusives listed on this site.

so if carl posted that the club was financially bound for administration tonight it would be in the main headlines of the echo tomorrow.
that could then cause panic amongst creditors and before you know it they are all queing up at the door again.
so what im saying is is that whilst this board is the echo's source it should be careful how far it goes with its speculation

That's not fair I have posted several wild looney theories and not one of them has made the Echo.

Oh well back to the drawing board :lol:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Steve if I was Steve Borley I would have told them where to go along time ago, but Steve must have the patience of a saint, trying to explain to some people. You are quite right Steve, he has enough to do without doing Gethin Jenkins job as well as his own :thumbup:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:18 pm

wouldnt suprize me if some of these new posters are indeed Phillips , Tucker , Risoli and maybe Jenkins and possibly Ridsdale . Dare I say Borley too ? We all know how much they want to wind up and mis lead Annis / Carl it makes u wonder , then you've got the pro and anti Sam people havin their 2 penneth worth aswell just to add to the mix ! No wonder TG is saying f**k all at the mo ! :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:15 pm

steve davies wrote:["nobby"]["Vintage 63"]who are the gloom merchants he is referring to then ......... some of the Board or the fans that aint going ?? If he means the fans then the cheeky tw*t can f**k off :ayatollah:

Its not the fans Martyn, i know for a fact Tg is annoyed with the medias coverage on the clubs issues at present so it may well be a dig at them.

nobby
i know he was annoyed with the fact that news of his private meeting with sam was being plastered all over this message board and in the south wales echo within an hour of the meeting ending.
im sure annis, carl and gwyn will admit that sam rang them straight after the meeting.[/quote]

I think most of us seen it as a positive that TG was meeting with Sam, nothing that was discussed in the meeting which was private leaked out. At least we were hoping that by talking with a major creditor at least TG was getting both sides of view rather than a one sided one, I'm sure he's sharp enough to weigh up all the options when he's taken in the information.

At the end of the day if he can come to an agreement with Sam/Langstones that means that particular debt is dealt with then surely that's good news either way. If he can pay it off, then to me it shows he's got the right backing and clout neccersary, if he got to let Sam back in to stave off the Langtsone debt, the that is also fine by me.

It would appear that now the cow as been well milked there aren't to many options being given to TG those that have had their fill do not appear to be forthcoming with any financial help or ideas, the silence is deafening, so hearing that at least one meeting which could help our club as taken place is more of a positive in my eyes.

I do find it strange though that TG felt the need to keep the details of this meeting quiet and not even inform some senior figures at the club, however we must trust he had his own reasons for that.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:30 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
steve davies wrote:["nobby"]["Vintage 63"]who are the gloom merchants he is referring to then ......... some of the Board or the fans that aint going ?? If he means the fans then the cheeky tw*t can f**k off :ayatollah:

nobby
im sure annis, carl and gwyn will admit that sam rang them straight after the meeting.

I do find it strange though that TG felt the need to keep the details of this meeting quiet and not even inform some senior figures at the club, however we must trust he had his own reasons for that.[/quote]

Spot on Gwyn with your post :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:38 pm

ah that has been confusing to read with so many quotes not working :lol: Read the same bit 3 times in different posts :lol:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:07 pm

nobby
im sure annis, carl and gwyn will admit that sam rang them straight after the meeting.[/quote]
perhaps it was someone else at the meeting who contacted the press, or someone inside the club.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 pm

jamccfc wrote:

nobby
im sure annis, carl and gwyn will admit that sam rang them straight after the meeting.

perhaps it was someone else at the meeting who contacted the press, or someone inside the club.[/quote]

Jam, it was Whitley, a Fact .

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jamccfc wrote:

nobby

perhaps it was someone else at the meeting who contacted the press, or someone inside the club.

Jam, it was Whitley, a Fact .[/quote]
i thought it wasn't you,carl or sam.
mind you others will always assume that this mb is disruptive and will continue to try and belittle it's actions.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:33 pm

maybe Whitley posts on here in disguise too just to shit stir ? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:maybe Whitley posts on here in disguise too just to shit stir ? :ayatollah:

more like borely and the board have their own puppet on here to stir it up. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:41 pm

jamccfc wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:maybe Whitley posts on here in disguise too just to shit stir ? :ayatollah:

more like borely and the board have their own puppet on here to stir it up. :ayatollah:

they do but who's side is Borley on now then , I aint got a clue who the nice guys are again ? I thought Sam was ok til I had a few PM's telling me otherwise plus I found 1 or 2 older quotes on the MMMB from Gwyn and Big Sam after Sam said " supporters f**k with me and I will f**k your club " ! So who knows what anymore ???? :lol:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
jamccfc wrote:

they do but who's side is Borley on now then , I aint got a clue who the nice guys are again ? I thought Sam was ok til I had a few PM's telling me otherwise plus I found 1 or 2 older quotes on the MMMB from Gwyn and Big Sam after Sam said " supporters f**k with me and I will f**k your club " ! So who knows what anymore ???? :lol:

i know how you feel. i just finished reading Shattered Dreams, i more confused now than a 6 fingered single mum of six in swansea when nicking fathers day cards.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:56 pm

see when Sam left I thought he was stabbed in the back but when all this Langston stuff started then everybody turned against him , so I thought ? Coz he did say that quote and infact Sam Murphy was 1 of Sam's biggest fans until he said that , and I thought Annis and Gwyn were of the same opinion at the time ? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:00 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:see when Sam left I thought he was stabbed in the back but when all this Langston stuff started then everybody turned against him , so I thought ? Coz he did say that quote and infact Sam Murphy was 1 of Sam's biggest fans until he said that , and I thought Annis and Gwyn were of the same opinion at the time ? :ayatollah:

so are you saying, in a couple of years Pinnochio Pete will be forgiven/defended by some. :evil:
before i read the book i was strongly pro sam, now i don't know. i'm 50/50.
thanks annis you've fucked my brain right up. :lol:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:see when Sam left I thought he was stabbed in the back but when all this Langston stuff started then everybody turned against him , so I thought ? Coz he did say that quote and infact Sam Murphy was 1 of Sam's biggest fans until he said that , and I thought Annis and Gwyn were of the same opinion at the time ? :ayatollah:

Sam was STABBED in The Back.

Martyn, Big Sam, Vince alm, Gwyn Davies, Carl Curtis,Peter Morgan(Mogs) They All Believe and Know thats the truth, Weve Seen the evidence since.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:19 pm

I know he was stabbed in the back , maybe that comment of " dont f**k with me " was taken too seriously at the time then ? Anyway thats the past and sometimes things are best left there :ayatollah: