Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" ALL WAGES TO THE PLAYERS and STAFF "

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:16 pm

HAVE NOW BEEN FULLY PAID and ON TIME TODAY THE 28th JULY 2010 and PAID IN FULL BY THE MALAYSIANS ONCE AGAIN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My only Comment is Surely the REST OF THE BOARD have to now either stand down or put their hands in their pockets as well.

Re: " ALL WAGES TO THE PLAYERS and STAFF "

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Cardiff needs you!!! I agree, the board directors need to stop sitting on their posts. Either front up and help us out or get out.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Totally agree they will be the first snouts in the trough if and when we get into the Premiership!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:38 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Totally agree they will be the first snouts in the trough if and when we get into the Premiership!!!!!!!

Thats what ALL the Greedy Bastards were hanging on for :evil:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:39 pm

brill

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Lets just hope this is another nail in the coffin of those who want to crucify our club. Well done TG/VT total respect :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Malaysians are putting them all to shame :lol: :lol: :lol: . Nothing left to rape now lets see if their true colours show

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Midfield general wrote:I wonder if by doing this action would they receive anymore shares for it..?

If I was them, thats exactly what I would Want back in return.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:50 pm

I don't think any of the other directors have ever said they want to have they Annis? Don't they want out of the club?

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Midfield general wrote:I wonder if by doing this action would they receive anymore shares for it..?

do you think that they are planing that but dont want them yet as this would take them over the threshold for a full take over ,vt and tg are testing the water to see if pmg or the other directors can be worked with?

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Excellent News Annis, TG And Co have put the other board members to shame and should be outed. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:08 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

do you think that they are planing that but dont want them yet as this would take them over the threshold for a full take over ,vt and tg are testing the water to see if pmg or the other directors can be worked with?

Wez, in the back of mind yes I do.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Lets be fair annis the parasites have taken enough cash out of our club over time so im totally confused to why there even there atm but i suppose they was clinging on to the prem dream to sit back and get fatter its time the rest fucked off now we can do without more leeches raping the already raped bones of what we already got..

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

The money going in will be in the form of loans. They must be owed about £2m now, and it will be up to £4m soon if they are going to pay HMRC. I'm sure when the time is right they will convert this to shares, if thats what they want.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

The money going in will be in the form of loans. They must be owed about £2m now, and it will be up to £4m soon if they are going to pay HMRC. I'm sure when the time is right they will convert this to shares, if thats what they want.

Tim, its well past £2 million and then of course like you say the Tax Bill and I can see them demanding Shares in return, very Soon.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Tim, its well past £2 million and then of course like you say the Tax Bill and I can see them demanding Shares in return, very Soon.

Does that make sense though? I thought the whole point of them only buying 37.5% of the shares was so that others commited? Or are they fed up and want the club to actually be successful now, instead of being stuck with debt that is crippling us?

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Thank god for our malaysian freinds where would we be had they not come on board :?: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I salute them

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:47 pm

The money going in will be in the form of loans. They must be owed about £2m now, and it will be up to £4m soon if they are going to pay HMRC. I'm sure when the time is right they will convert this to shares, if thats what they want.[/quote]

Tim, its well past £2 million and then of course like you say the Tax Bill and I can see them demanding Shares in return, very Soon.[/quote]

Well there are £5,2M of them put aside ready for when the Malaysians want to convert and take a majority stake. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Annis can we read anything into the fact that the Malaysians have paid all the wages bang on time this month? If I am not mistaken this is the first time this has happened in quite some time.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:24 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Annis can we read anything into the fact that the Malaysians have paid all the wages bang on time this month? If I am not mistaken this is the first time this has happened in quite some time.

I think its the first time ever, Carl might post about it in his update tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:49 pm

the monies have been sucked from the club, theres nothing left to pilage, why would they wont to put money in to the club,,,,,, its about taking out, not putting in :twisted: