Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 21 more arrests for chelsea/cardiff game

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Eddie May wrote:on monday morning the police raided 21 more chelsea fans, that now makes it over 50 chelsea arrested so far and about 28 cardiff fans arrested so far, not including those wanted in the sun newspaper.
that was a disgrace how about rapists/peados they should have their mug shots in there every day but they dont.

viking from the docks got 4 years prison and 10 years ban for westham home a few years ago, yet some murderes this week who slapped and kicked an old man to death just got 4 years each :evil: :evil:

if your standing in the street your guilty according to the police it a dissgrace worse happens on a saturday night in towns up and down the country,just look at the tv programs street crime etc people have a fight and they are locked up for the night and let out the next morning with no charge football fans are having a raw eal of it

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Eddie May wrote:on monday morning the police raided 21 more chelsea fans, that now makes it over 50 chelsea arrested so far and about 28 cardiff fans arrested so far, not including those wanted in the sun newspaper.
that was a disgrace how about rapists/peados they should have their mug shots in there every day but they dont.

viking from the docks got 4 years prison and 10 years ban for westham home a few years ago, yet some murderes this week who slapped and kicked an old man to death just got 4 years each :evil: :evil:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

I know its Not justice, Thanks Eddie for putting my link up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 pm

the clear message here is DONT BREAK THE f*cking LAW mun :roll:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:02 pm

nugent wrote:the clear message here is DONT BREAK THE f*cking LAW mun :roll:

ive got the videos not alot of serious disorder,i wonder how many people who where burning and looting london in the g8 protests got nicked?

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:06 pm

i can remember shopping in cardiff when united were playing someone at the stadium in fa cup
security locked us inside the shop cos cardiff fans shouting "soul crew" were starting on man u fans and it kicked off.
kids were well upset.
ashamed sometimes.
what were you all be happy with? a one year ban???
many , many people IMO would consider hooliganism to be just as bad as paedophilia and murdering

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:33 pm

so how come then Chelsea arnt on restricted tickets and bubble trips etc ? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:40 pm

many people IMO would consider hooliganism to be just as bad as paedophilia and murdering .............................. WHAT A COMPLETE AND UTTER LOAD OF SHIT TO COMPARE THAT...WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON NUGENT

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:50 pm

WHAT A COMPLETE AND UTTER LOAD OF SHIT TO COMPARE THAT...WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON NUGENT[/quote]

i dont think that, otherwise i wouldnt be a city fan. all i am saying is hooliganism could lead to a full scale riot and possibly deaths, obviously the authorities are trying to make an example out of them. if they had a one year ban for hooliganism then it wouldnt really deter people from doing it.
judges and the like can easily sit in their offices and not distinguish from pedophillia and murdering the fact that aload of pissed up nutcases starting on other pissed up nutcases ,throwing chairs and smashing windows on a saturday afternoon on a main road where children are probably present is just as bad

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:57 pm

that was a disgrace how about rapists/peados they should have their mug shots in there every day but they don't. there were no innocent people caught up in it.

viking from the docks got 4 years prison and 10 years ban for west ham home a few years ago, yet some murders this week who slapped and kicked an old man to death just got 4 years each :evil: :evil:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

They will be released next year Chief :evil: :evil: The poor lo-vies. The judge said they were lawless so they will kill again that's for sure. Politicians will have there blood on there hands :cry: But they do say there isn't enough room in our prisons for Murderers rapists Peados etc because Football fans and OAPs who cant pay there council tax are taking up to much space. Makes my blood f*cking boil :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:59 pm

nugent wrote:the clear message here is DONT BREAK THE f*cking LAW mun :roll:

You don't even have to break the law in 21st century Britain to be banged up Chief. :cry:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:11 pm

nugent wrote:i can remember shopping in cardiff when united were playing someone at the stadium in fa cup
security locked us inside the shop cos cardiff fans shouting "soul crew" were starting on man u fans and it kicked off.
kids were well upset.
ashamed sometimes.
what were you all be happy with? a one year ban???
many , many people IMO would consider hooliganism to be just as bad as paedophilia and murdering

not all kids get upset. i was 11 when my uncle took me to my first game west ham v swindon.

i remember seeing a west ham mob steem into swindon after the game and i thought it was great.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Sorry, missed this one.

Throw away the key!!!!

Happy now?

Off to bed now, must check under it to make sure you're not there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:28 am

Claude Blue wrote:Sorry, missed this one.

Throw away the key!!!!

Happy now?

Off to bed now, must check under it to make sure you're not there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:42 am

Claude Blue wrote:Sorry, missed this one.

Throw away the key!!!!

Happy now?

Ah,there you are, I was beginning to get concerned about you, good night and sleep tight mate :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:57 am

Eddie May wrote:I wonder if more cardiff will be arrested, they have gone way over the top on really what was just a street fight.

I was thinking also that it's well over the top for what was, really, not a lot of aggro. Mostly people standing around, posturing and shouting and a few missiles thrown. Compared to the 70s ahd 80s, it wasn't even on the scale really and certauinly nothing compared to the West Ham v Millwall riot recently. Not sure what the 'Wanted' or arrest figures are for that night, but I would imagine they're quite high. Or should be.

I agree the law should be toughened up for nonces, but the fact is it's unfair and if you get involved in the kind of stuff that happened at Chelsea (or even stand near it as a lot of people seemed to be doing from what I can see) you know you run the risk of a stretch inside and a long ban so you shouldn't necessarily be surprised if that's what you get.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:09 am

It was a chance for the Met to even a few scores with known faces and nothing to do with what actually happenend, which judging by the videos was not a lot - I saw two bloodied noses and a couple of punches thrown.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:07 pm

nugent wrote:WHAT A COMPLETE AND UTTER LOAD OF SHIT TO COMPARE THAT...WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON NUGENT

i dont think that, otherwise i wouldnt be a city fan. all i am saying is hooliganism could lead to a full scale riot and possibly deaths, obviously the authorities are trying to make an example out of them. if they had a one year ban for hooliganism then it wouldnt really deter people from doing it.
judges and the like can easily sit in their offices and not distinguish from pedophillia and murdering the fact that aload of pissed up nutcases starting on other pissed up nutcases ,throwing chairs and smashing windows on a saturday afternoon on a main road where children are probably present is just as bad[/quote]

Football supporters are an open target. Nick them for anything, tie the word 'football' to
the charge and you've got a guaranteed result. The papers love it, the governnment loves
it, and the judiciary get a pat on the back.

It makes the twats look tough on the 'scourge' of our society, and takes peoples minds off the
fact that rapists murderers paedophiles and the like are either given soft sentences, or no jail
time, or when they ARE convicted, given 56" TVs, Video games, party nights, trips to theme
parks.

Country stinks from the top down

Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:20 pm

taffyapple wrote:
nugent wrote:WHAT A COMPLETE AND UTTER LOAD OF SHIT TO COMPARE THAT...WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON NUGENT

judges and the like can easily sit in their offices and not distinguish from pedophillia and murdering the fact that aload of pissed up nutcases starting on other pissed up nutcases ,throwing chairs and smashing windows on a saturday afternoon on a main road where children are probably present is just as bad

Football supporters are an open target. Nick them for anything, tie the word 'football' to
the charge and you've got a guaranteed result. The papers love it, the governnment loves
it, and the judiciary get a pat on the back.

It makes the twats look tough on the 'scourge' of our society, and takes peoples minds off the
fact that rapists murderers paedophiles and the like are either given soft sentences, or no jail
time, or when they ARE convicted, given 56" TVs, Video games, party nights, trips to theme
parks.

Country stinks from the top down[/quote]
Do you not also think that it's an easier arrest than your nonces and the like? Look at all the police man hours that goes into arresting a nonce with no guarantee of getting a conviction at the end of it. Whereas with your football hooligans, all they had to do was sift through the video evidence and it is more likely to be a clear cut case for them with less man hours spent. Cheers the money counters in the met up no end and a decent, hard working bloke with a family has his whole career finished just for being in thje wrong place at the wrong time

Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Lock them all up and throw away the key ! :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:35 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26958576/

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:52 am

wez 1927 wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/cardiff-city-fc/2010/07/29/police-hunt-more-cardiff-fans-over-fa-cup-violence-91466-26958576/