Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SHIRTS FINALLY ON SALE

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:01 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 78,00.html

Only taken them months :lol: :lol:

Re: SHIRTS FINALLY ON SALE

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Great News, I can Buy one to take back to Majorca with me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:06 pm

About time too , hope they dont charge me too much for name and number printing ? :lol: Hmmmm what shall I put on the back i wonder ;)

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:About time too , hope they dont charge me too much for name and number printing ? :lol: Hmmmm what shall I put on the back i wonder ;)

Have EGG CHASERS OUT as the name, and see if they'll put 2 ££ sign's for the number :lol:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:11 pm

And u see Daf that my trendy Mackenzie top is the same as the away colours :lol: arnt I clever :ayatollah: :old:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Gutted I have to wait until September for the away kit though :(

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:And u see Daf that my trendy Mackenzie top is the same as the away colours :lol: arnt I clever :ayatollah: :old:

:lol: :lol: Don't tell me, thats why you really chose it :roll:

Claire - The away kit is the only nice kit this season. The home kit is ugly :cry:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Sbobet still the shirt sponsors? thought we were going to get new shirt sponsors?

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:14 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Sbobet still the shirt sponsors? thought we were going to get new shirt sponsors?

Actually a very valid point.

I was under the impression that VT's company were supposed to be sponsering it?

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Dafydd wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:And u see Daf that my trendy Mackenzie top is the same as the away colours :lol: arnt I clever :ayatollah: :old:

:lol: :lol: Don't tell me, thats why you really chose it :roll:

Claire - The away kit is the only nice kit this season. The home kit is ugly :cry:

Daf Im 47 years old mate , my Mrs has to pick stuff for me to wear :lol: :old:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Dafydd wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Sbobet still the shirt sponsors? thought we were going to get new shirt sponsors?

Wasn't it a 2 year deal or something?

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Claire wrote:Wasn't it a 2 year deal or something?

Unless it was just rumours, I thought something like that was agreed.

Martyn - She has a "good" taste in clothing, don't you worry yourself :lol: (I say good - I'm more of a.. Uh.. Animal brand clothing fan than a Mackenzie )

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:23 pm

Claire wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

Wasn't it a 2 year deal or something?

when are the Hooters kits for sale then Claire ? ;) :old:

Daf Ive got Crosshatch , Sergio Tachini , Quicksilver and George ( Asda ) I will have you know ......... dont want her to be seen with an oldie like me mun :lol: :old:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:26 pm

who could do me a favor and ship one to me?

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
when are the Hooters kits for sale then Claire ? ;) :old:

Daf Ive got Crosshatch , Sergio Tachini , Quicksilver and George ( Asda ) I will have you know ......... dont want her to be seen with an oldie like me mun :lol: :old:

:lol: :lol: :old: man aren't you ;)

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:31 pm

I think the away black top is really nice, not so fussed on the blue one but should be a good amount of income to the club now :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:18 pm

love the black one looks smart , never been to fussed on the yellow think it looks to bright , hope they keep the black for next few seasons now :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:38 am

Finally! i intend to go and buy my blue one on the saturday, and hopefully get McPHAIL 10 printed on the back :ayatollah: i'll also probably buy the black one when it comes out aswell :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:06 pm

I think the way we sell the shirts is totally wrong. They only cover 1 season so with the away shirts over a month would have been lost. Now after this season those shirts will be out of date. But in September you would be expected to pay the full price even tho you will have the shirts for less than 8 months before they are out of date.
To me the fair way would be July/Aug you pay full price September you pay 80% and so on and so on until april when you would pay about 10 or 15 % for the shirts.
Would you pay forty odd quid for a top other than footy that would be out of date in 9 months ? Neither would i. :cry:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:55 am

Are they gonna be on sale in stores or just the city and kit maker store?