Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"CUM ON CITY"

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Rite this is me for this season then. Im 26 and as you all know you cant play sport all you life so this year Im going back to play rugby. But I will be at every Tuesday nite game home or away and also any sunday games (apart form sheff utd cos im in holls). I know there are certain people on here who loves to slate Rugby (egg chasing lol) But hey it aint a crime to follow 2 diffrent sports. So thats the deal this year then. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "CUM ON CITY"

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:13 pm

:roll: Loyal supporter my arse ;)

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Dafydd wrote::roll: Loyal supporter my arse ;)

FUK UP PAL. I'll have a tenner with you that I do more away games than you this year then????

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:15 pm

BlueCheg wrote:

FUK UP PAL. I'll have a tenner with you that I do more away games than you this year then????

No doubt you will do, don't you worry. I'll have no money spare, as I be a student ;)

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:17 pm

Now now, Cheggers has already had an Ear Bashing of me for being an Egg chaser, but he loves playing it and is the Captain of Merthy's Second team, GOOD LUCK Cheggers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:17 pm

Dafydd wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:

No doubt you will do, don't you worry. I'll have no money spare, as I be a student ;)

There you go then pal ;)

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Now now, Cheggers has already had an Ear Bashing of me for being an Egg chaser, but he loves playing it and is the Captain of Merthy's Second team, GOOD LUCK Cheggers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Annis lad, never know I may be able to talk you in to a game 1 day :lol:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:18 pm

Good Luck Cheggers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , what position do you play ?

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:20 pm

BlueCheg wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Now now, Cheggers has already had an Ear Bashing of me for being an Egg chaser, but he loves playing it and is the Captain of Merthy's Second team, GOOD LUCK Cheggers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

NEVER, CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL TILL I DIE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Marc wrote:Good Luck Cheggers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , what position do you play ?

Hooker or Flanker. :ayatollah:

Btw Cheg, I do hope you realise I was only joking ;)

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:

NEVER, CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL TILL I DIE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis, just out of curiosity have you ever been to watch Wales play in an International ?? I can kind of guess your reply :lol: :D

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 pm

BlueCheg wrote:
Marc wrote:Good Luck Cheggers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , what position do you play ?

Hooker or Flanker. :ayatollah:

No. 7 is my favourite position....great position Flanker. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Dafydd wrote:Btw Cheg, I do hope you realise I was only joking ;)

Of course mate, we have met b4 and I know you're good boy.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:29 pm

If Patrick over the gym doesnt get him into shape then we may aswell buy Chegs a season ticket for next season :lol: :old:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:30 pm

BlueCheg wrote:
Dafydd wrote:Btw Cheg, I do hope you realise I was only joking ;)

Of course mate, we have met b4 and I know you're good boy.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that :lol:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Good luck cheggers, see you tomorrow :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:31 pm

i hate rugby with a passion because of the media, school teachers, wru, the osprays and all the tossers out on international day.... however my hat goes off to those who take the time and money to play and support rugby at local level

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:44 pm

stick your oval ball up your ass, you are a disgrace to the city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:51 pm

SCRUM DOWN!! i cant say im angry cheggars im just dissapointed i worked so hard on converting you to fully pledged football fanatic.and youve thrown it all back in my face.BUT I STILL LOVE'S MY CURLY FRIED FRIEND :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:59 pm

cheggs im gonna come up to your chinese egg chasing pub and throw a football through the window :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:58 am

Good luck fella I missed almost 20 years of city to play rugby,its always better to play than watch,like you say there are always the midweek games and sundays as well these days.My son will be doing the same this year and i wont be doing as many away games so i can watch him when city are not playing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:21 am

Already marked Barg v Merthyr 2nds at Bargoed Park in my diary Curly Kid!! :D