Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

some good news

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:20 pm

the three young french players signed by city, one of them looks like he could be a star, the acadamy manager reckons he will definatly make it to the first team squad this season.
the three players were part of a tournament used to show youngfrench talent to the top european teams most scouts went home after the first day and this kid turned up on the second day, luckily for us the city scout stayed on and has brought him back to cardiff.
and i can't remember his name!

Re: some good news

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:25 pm

streamfeeder wrote:the three young french players signed by city, one of them looks like he could be a star, the acadamy manager reckons he will definatly make it to the first team squad this season.
the three players were part of a tournament used to show youngfrench talent to the top european teams most scouts went home after the first day and this kid turned up on the second day, luckily for us the city scout stayed on and has brought him back to cardiff.
and i can't remember his name!

Great News :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:25 pm

The striker looks a decent prospect apparantly - fits into the Jay Bothroyd mould.

The winger is also supposed to be pretty decent.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:28 pm

streamfeeder wrote: and I can't remember his name!

Thierry Daniel Henry :lol:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Luigi Glomard Junior.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Ye i heard about these my old man told me and he is not one to make up rumours. I heard there was about 6 of them though, staying in peoples houses on the landsdown housing estate. All ment to be quality :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Get 'em on the pitch Saturday!

If you're good enough you're old enough !

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Where did this info come from? are they all academy players??

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:23 pm

no suprise there the city scout stayed longer, all expenses paid no dout, id stay there for longer too

Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Ben wrote:no suprise there the city scout stayed longer, all expenses paid no dout, id stay there for longer too

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: