Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Goodbye/Good luck on Sunday and with your meeting.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Thank you for a few interesting debates this week, great forum. I wish you well with your game on Sunday and hope the meeting goes well for you on Monday.

On the financial front and up and coming probable transfer embargo ( this will kick in not just because of tax affairs but also playing squad not being paid correctly since August, such as bonus etc) hopefully this will be avoided and you get your new investment as promised and it's clearly needed considering the Board have not issued a payment for 4 mnths.

It's Lyon V Sochaux FC for me this weekend and I have to make a quick dash for the Euro Star so have a good weekend and hope results/meetings go in your favour.

Warm Regards

TNT.

Re: Goodbye/Good luck on Sunday and with your meeting.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Thanks mate

Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Thanks, hope that your footballing weekend goes well too.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:33 pm

TNT wrote:Thank you for a few interesting debates this week, great forum. I wish you well with your game on Sunday and hope the meeting goes well for you on Monday.

On the financial front and up and coming probable transfer embargo ( this will kick in not just because of tax affairs but also playing squad not being paid correctly since August, such as bonus etc) hopefully this will be avoided and you get your new investment as promised and it's clearly needed considering the Board have not issued a payment for 4 mnths.

It's Lyon V Sochaux FC for me this weekend and I have to make a quick dash for the Euro Star so have a good weekend and hope results/meetings go in your favour.

Warm Regards

TNT.

Cheers TNT, I would love to know who you are?

Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Thanks mate.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:06 pm

tell langston GOOD LUCK IN COURT,i CAN'T WAIT TO SEE AND HEAR SAM IN THE WITNESS BOX.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:54 pm

f**k me Annis you should know, Its your site, hence no keyboard warriors!! :lol:

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:58 pm

jonah wrote:f**k me Annis you should know, Its your site, hence no keyboard warriors!! :lol:

:lol: Jonah I have got rid of 8 key board warriors, but TNT is a proper football poster.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Whats this about no payments for 4 months? Coul someone kindly explain.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:26 pm

He certainly knows his stuff and speaks very well.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:47 pm

nobby wrote:He certainly knows his stuff and speaks very well.

He knows too much, gotta be an insider in the know,or someone like Daya mebbe hmmm, whoever he is he has some explosive thoughts, he's dynamite :mrgreen: