Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Orgasm at the Office Desk!

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:05 am

when my personalised 'Sarah Bluebird, Cardiff City FC' sports bag turned up!!!!

God it's lush!

Re: Orgasm at the Office Desk!

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:09 am

im saving my one off the wrist for when we sign any players :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:10 am

cockneywanka wrote:im saving my one off the wrist for when we sign any players :ayatollah:

Might be a wait then.....good luck with that 8-)

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:14 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:when my personalised 'Sarah Bluebird, Cardiff City FC' sports bag turned up!!!!

God it's lush!

your easily satisfied then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 am

ihatealiens wrote:
SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:when my personalised 'Sarah Bluebird, Cardiff City FC' sports bag turned up!!!!

God it's lush!

Talk to you, don't I!!! There's your answer :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:24 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

God it's lush!

Talk to you, don't I!!! There's your answer :lol:

touche :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:27 am

If you plan on distracting me from my high powered over paid job again today, stick the kettle on........seeing as Dafydd is too tight to bring me KFC.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:29 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:If you plan on distracting me from my high powered over paid job again today, stick the kettle on........seeing as Dafydd is too tight to bring me KFC.

my morning headache has gone thanks luv, just had my cuppa rosy lea back here to distract you now ;)

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:32 am

ihatealiens wrote:
SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:If you plan on distracting me from my high powered over paid job again today, stick the kettle on........seeing as Dafydd is too tight to bring me KFC.

my morning headache has gone thanks luv, just had my cuppa rosy lea back here to distract you now ;)

Self inflicted headache. I have no sympathy.
But I will require sympathy Sunday morning, when I am hangin on the verge of death.
Fact.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:33 am

on the piss Saturday then eh?

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:38 am

listen to this on Sunday morningthat'll sort yer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNjz7OPMPhU

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:42 am

Sarah Bluebird, who do you work for? you look very familiar and I cant remember where from.Do you have anything to do with construction

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:43 am

joninian1927 wrote:Sarah Bluebird, who do you work for? you look very familiar and I cant remember where from.Do you have anything to do with construction

Bob the Builder :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:53 am

joninian1927 wrote:Sarah Bluebird, who do you work for? you look very familiar and I cant remember where from.Do you have anything to do with construction

Yes I do work in construction for Capital Training.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:54 am

ihatealiens wrote:on the piss Saturday then eh?

Sesh in Canton. Standard

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:54 am

yeah she's a hodd carrier for wimpey construction :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:58 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:

Yes I do work in construction for Capital Training.
Maybe I have seen you on site, I am a site manager for a a big firm so its probably there

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:00 am

Yes I do work in construction for Capital Training.[/quote]Maybe I have seen you on site, I am a site manager for a a big firm so its probably there[/quote]

Possibly, which firm? As I deal with all the company sponsorships for a bungalow project so have possibly spoken to you or met you. we do all the training courses for trades as well, so we always have loads on site.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:01 am

ihatealiens wrote:

You should be on stage!

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:03 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:Yes I do work in construction for Capital Training.
Maybe I have seen you on site, I am a site manager for a a big firm so its probably there[/quote]

Possibly, which firm? As I deal with all the company sponsorships for a bungalow project so have possibly spoken to you or met you. we do all the training courses for trades as well, so we always have loads on site.[/quote]
I work for Leadbitter construction, on the Framework agreement on Swansea University for the next 4 years. They are spending a decent amount down there.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:06 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

You should be on stage!

I am occasionally, I rattle me tonsils now and then ;)

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:07 am

I don't do spending!!! :D I get all my materials donated by companies.
But I think we have had dealings with Leadbitter, I would imagine we have anyway. I lose track, I speak to that many construction companies every day. They get scared when I ring!!! haha

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:48 pm

And there was me thinking this was going to be about you wanting me to bring you KFC. Utterly disappointed.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Dafydd wrote:And there was me thinking this was going to be about you wanting me to bring you KFC. Utterly disappointed.

You failed ya mission tho Morfa Boy!