Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:07 am

entertaining night last night butt :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Hows yer hangover Steve

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:16 am

Midfield general wrote:What happened..? I missed it all :roll:

fun with Mr Borley :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:30 am

Fun or no fun, it was completey unproffesional. I expect more from CCFC board member.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:31 am

ah he was just letting off steam :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:35 am

PhatFrog wrote:Fun or no fun, it was completey unproffesional. I expect more from CCFC board member.

I totally agree, and the sad thing is that he wasn't pissed!

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:37 am

Claire wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Fun or no fun, it was completey unproffesional. I expect more from CCFC board member.

really? wasn't pissed? you surprise me

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:44 am

ihatealiens wrote:
Claire wrote:

really? wasn't pissed? you surprise me

Sadly that ridiculous unprofessional outburst was a sober one.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:49 am

fackin hell this boards full of saints all of a sudden

people in glass houses :mrgreen:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:52 am

if thats the case Claire then I agree it was a sadly missjudged outburst by Steve. I hope he regrets it. A public apology would not go far amiss. If he was pissed we could forgive him because we all do stupid things under the influence of drink but sober - tut tut.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:56 am

cockneywanka wrote:fackin hell this boards full of saints all of a sudden

Are you referring to anyone in particular???

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:58 am

ihatealiens wrote:if thats the case Claire then I agree it was a sadly missjudged outburst by Steve. I hope he regrets it. A public apology would not go far amiss. If he was pissed we could forgive him because we all do stupid things under the influence of drink but sober - tut tut.

jesus christ a public apology for something put on an internet message board that had 300 hits
the other 20 thousand odd fans would not even know what he was even talking about
get a grip ffs

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:02 am

["Claire"]["cockneywanka"]fackin hell this boards full of saints all of a sudden

people in glass houses :mrgreen

Are you referring to anyone in particular???[/quote]

im refering to us all claire
who on here can claim not to have done anything stupid and regretted it the next day
your just a nipper ive had 54 years of making myself look a prat.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:03 am

cockneywanka wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:if thats the case Claire then I agree it was a sadly missjudged outburst by Steve. I hope he regrets it. A public apology would not go far amiss. If he was pissed we could forgive him because we all do stupid things under the influence of drink but sober - tut tut.

jesus christ a public apology for something put on an internet message board that had 300 hits
the other 20 thousand odd fans would not even know what he was even talking about
get a grip ffs

Over 2000 hits actually. The 300 you are referring to was actually 394 people that were online at one time. :roll:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:04 am

cockneywanka wrote:["Claire"]["cockneywanka"]fackin hell this boards full of saints all of a sudden

who on here can claim not to have done anything stupid and regretted it the next day
your just a nipper ive had 54 years of making myself look a prat.[/quote]

I've never done anything unprofessional though.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:04 am

cockneywanka wrote:

get a grip ffs

it may have only had 300 hits oops 2000 but it was soon all over the other messageboard and jack messageboards and no doubt further a field mate, google is a wonderful thing. What I mean by public apology is to apologise on this board, which is where the outburst began. Whats wrong with that? if he wasn't pissed of course. If he was pissed I and most others would forgive him because we all say and do daft things under the influence of booze.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:10 am

cockneywanka wrote:["Claire"]["cockneywanka"]fackin hell this boards full of saints all of a sudden

your just a nipper ive had 54 years of making myself look a prat.[/quote]

are you Claude in disguise ???? :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:15 am

"Vintage 63"]["cockneywanka"]["Claire"]["cockneywanka"]fackin hell this boards full of saints all of a sudden

Are you referring to anyone in particular???[/quote]

are you Claude in disguise ???? :lol:[/quote]

to be honest with you m8 in the week ive been on here claude seems to have this site sussed.
toe the party line or get abused then banned.
i been going back through the pages on this site and cant see whu this tlg character gets banned when others and in particular this eddie may geezer is still allowed to post.
although to repeat claude has got that sussed as well

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:18 am

I recall the post by Steve and it is one of those things that if Steve said it privately then both Annis and himself would have laughed it off. It certainly was a bad move to bring it onto a messageboard as it gave ammo for those who get their kicks out of belittling people behind their keyboards.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:19 am

cockneywanka wrote:"Vintage 63"]["cockneywanka"]["Claire"]["cockneywanka"]fackin hell this boards full of saints all of a sudden

are you Claude in disguise ???? :lol:[/quote]

to be honest with you m8 in the week ive been on here claude seems to have this site sussed.
i been going back through the pages on this site and cant see whu this tlg character gets banned when others and in particular this eddie may geezer is still allowed to post.
although to repeat claude has got that sussed as well[/quote]

so which 1 are / where u then ? :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 am

cockneywanka wrote:

Claude has never been banned. He disagrees with almost everything, but never banned.

Eddie has previously been banned for comments made, for which he apologised to the people involved. TLG hasn't so has not been allowed back.

It's a simple concept :roll:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:30 am

Life is about having fun, hope you enjoyed you stay with us Mr. B, hope to see you soon.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:36 pm

hi dave, good to have you back :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:40 pm

milly44 wrote:

hi dave, good to have you back :D :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:12 pm

cockneywanka wrote:to be honest with you m8 in the week ive been on here claude seems to have this site sussed.

From what I remember Eddie and TLG both had temporary bans after one particular robust exchange. Eddie stopped the sniping but TLG continued having ago. He was warned again but failed to heed it and got banned.

And as for apologising, post the words 'TLG is wrong' and he will run off to CCMB claiming how victimised he is whilst telling anyone who will listen that AAMB has decreed a message board fatwa against his life

Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:58 pm

As TG said TLG is right plick