Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just got back from Ibiza and saw Celtics result!!

Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Surely the 'mighty my arse' Celtic didn't lose 3-0 in their qualifier!!?? Oh dear that means Joe will only be plying his trade against the fantastic clubs in the SPL now.......we did warn you Joe. MONEY IS EVIL!! But that apart i'm gonna have a little snigger at Celtic just for thinking just for a moment that they are a big club.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Just got back from Ibiza and saw Celtics result!!

Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:46 pm

for once I agree with you saddles..
lets all laugh at celtic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:for once I agree with you saddles..
lets all laugh at celtic :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:25 pm

where in ibiza did you go Saddles? Was originally gonna go to Zante myself but hotel has gone bust so thinking of Play de'n bossa in Ibiza - wots it like?

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:34 pm

ihatealiens wrote:where in ibiza did you go Saddles? Was originally gonna go to Zante myself but hotel has gone bust so thinking of Play de'n bossa in Ibiza - wots it like?

full of germans there good club space thats all it got going for it i would staying san antoino bay

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:54 pm

i heard him on radio saying that the spl is a much higher standard than the championship my fat arse :lol: :lol: :lol:

european football my even fatter hairy arse :D :D

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:59 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i heard him on radio saying that the spl is a much higher standard than the championship my fat arse :lol: :lol: :lol:

european football my even fatter hairy arse :D :D

Now now Baz :lol: :lol: :lol: mind you he has Dundee to look forward to hasn't he :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:00 pm

and high flying inverness caledonian, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:31 pm

ihatealiens wrote:where in ibiza did you go Saddles? Was originally gonna go to Zante myself but hotel has gone bust so thinking of Play de'n bossa in Ibiza - wots it like?

Stayed in Es Cana - really nice and away from those common-peasant people!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Another couple of Brits posted missing in Portugal............... :?