Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FOREVER REALIST

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:36 pm

NJ73, Are you positive about all that has gone on at the club recently then ?

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:36 pm

So whats the point of arguing about it if you dont know for certain, Borley asked for the thread to be deleted so it was as his wishes were respected, then it was pulled up on here again today so it was again fully deleted again due to respect to his wishes, whats the argument

i missed it last night and today, why are you all hiding it from me :(

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:38 pm

jamccfc wrote:
So whats the point of arguing about it if you dont know for certain, Borley asked for the thread to be deleted so it was as his wishes were respected, then it was pulled up on here again today so it was again fully deleted again due to respect to his wishes, whats the argument

i missed it last night and today, why are you all hiding it from me :(

It is available for all to see if they know where to look ;)

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:39 pm

carlccfc wrote:NJ73, Are you positive about all that has gone on at the club recently then ?

I can't envisage anyone ever being positive about all that goes on at any club.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:39 pm

In my humble opinion Steve Borley is a SNIPER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:40 pm

NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:NJ73, Are you positive about all that has gone on at the club recently then ?

I didnt ask about anyone or any club, I asked about you and this club.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:41 pm

carlccfc wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

I didnt ask about anyone or any club, I asked about you and this club.

I think I am classed as anyone in my comment :mrgreen:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:42 pm

I think we are all still suffering and on a downer after the play offs, to come that close to such a life changing game and then to f**k up as badly as we did as messed a lot of our heads up.

The club and more importantly the club management I feel could have done more to rally the troops and do as much Propaganda and team building between fans, players, staff and management. Instead of that we have had the petty and un-needed ban the book fiasco, we have had a CEO with the charisma and personality of a prawn who the falls out with SB one of the directors, we have players speaking out,and all the other negative crap,and people have a go at some fans for speaking out.

The problem as I see it is there is no strong leadership or characters stepping up to the mark, at times like this we need strong leadership and someone to motivate us, and what have we got, a group all owning percentages with no recognised leader, who is in charge I still don't know.

I think of Steve Borley as a friend and a good guy, but when you see some of the shit flying round, you can't just stand back and blame Ridsdale solely for those problems, other directors must have been part of the decision making and if not at least aware and compliant to allow things to happen..

I still can't get my head around how Ridsdale still gets paid 10 grand a week, what is that all about, makes negative people like me think he's got something on people or know something that could cause problems to those left here, possibly I got it all wrong and I hope so because I like to see good in everyone and I will be so hurt if things get out that prove different.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:50 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I think we are all still suffering and on a downer after the play offs, to come that close to such a life changing game and then to f**k up as badly as we did as messed a lot of our heads up.

The club and more importantly the club management I feel could have done more to rally the troops and do as much Propaganda and team building between fans, players, staff and management. Instead of that we have had the petty and un-needed ban the book fiasco, we have had a CEO with the charisma and personality of a prawn who the falls out with SB one of the directors, we have players speaking out,and all the other negative crap,and people have a go at some fans for speaking out.

The problem as I see it is there is no strong leadership or characters stepping up to the mark, at times like this we need strong leadership and someone to motivate us, and what have we got, a group all owning percentages with no recognised leader, who is in charge I still don't know.

I think of Steve Borley as a friend and a good guy, but when you see some of the shit flying round, you can't just stand back and blame Ridsdale solely for those problems, other directors must have been part of the decision making and if not at least aware and compliant to allow things to happen..

I still can't get my head around how Ridsdale still gets paid 10 grand a week, what is that all about, makes negative people like me think he's got something on people or know something that could cause problems to those left here, possibly I got it all wrong and I hope so because I like to see good in everyone and I will be so hurt if things get out that prove different.

Agree Gwyn, we certainly need someone to take control of things, we are surely becoming a laughing stock throughout the footballing world. As for the Riddler still getting a wage thats an even bigger joke, there seems to be a lot going on behind the scenes, people falling out etc etc, im hoping it will all be sorted one way or another pretty soon.

What we need is the Malaysian to take more of a foothold over the club and to have a total clearout and get people in who are capable of running a football club efficiently and competently. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Ridsdale still on the books.....what a joke. It makes you wonder how much of it was true when Ridsdale claimed no one knew how to run a football club except him at CCS. Bloody frightening to think how close to the truth this was and still is.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:44 pm

Eddie May wrote:
the only sniper is you Nj73

Really? Can you point out where I "sniped"?

Cheers.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:57 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Eddie May wrote:
the only sniper is you Nj73

Really? Can you point out where I "sniped"?

Cheers.

Well?

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Out of all this can someone please tell me what the f**k we are allegedly paying Ridsdale 10K a week for :evil:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:50 pm

When the season starts and we wwin that first game, it will all be good :lol: (hopefully) :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:44 pm

You're daring to question/disagree with one of AA's main foot soldiers on here, therefore you are a SNIPER!!!

Welcome to the lonely, but strangely rewarding world of dissention from the party line :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Hope you are not going to bore us again tonight Claude.

So whats this party line thing you bring up like? You see Claude like I think you will agree the main mods on here like want to see Sam return. Carl, Annis and a few others like want to see Sam return. Now this is going to shock you but most users on here dont want to see him return. Is this the party line you are talking about because I am confused like because like everyone who does not want Sam to return is still posting on here like. So going on that can you explain to me like what this party line is like.

Oh and by the way Claude. None of them are accused of sniping either.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:07 am

Maybe Borley is pissed off as it was 2 of the club directors that paid the wages not the Malaysians. Big f*cking prize for guessing who one of the directors was! Can't believe some of the shit on here. Just get behind the club ffs, the bad guys are gone now . It's left the good guys to try clean up the mess that Scam and Riddler left behind.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:12 am

Well lets see, I believe Annis sticks by what he has said and Borley backtracks minutes after what he said, you work it out. :roll:[/quote]

Can you let us know what Annis has said?

:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:13 am

The eggers are good guys ? :D :D :D :D :D sorry i thought they were raping our club until its assets are a big fat ZERO. :cry:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:42 am

Steve Borley wants to run with the foxes and the Hounds.

Steve this can not be done. If you get pissed up and want to post on this MB for a laugh, then post as The Lone Director.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:50 am

blueheaven wrote:Out of all this can someone please tell me what the f**k we are allegedly paying Ridsdale 10K a week for :evil:

To keep his mouth shut.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:
blueheaven wrote:Out of all this can someone please tell me what the f**k we are allegedly paying Ridsdale 10K a week for :evil:

To keep his mouth shut.

why cant he spill the beans then Annis ? :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:00 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

To keep his mouth shut.

why cant he spill the beans then Annis ? :ayatollah:

Martyn, Because as you know He wasnt the only one who has Raped and try to Ruin Our Club on his own, The Egg men are still there, I BELIEVE TO THIS DAY, THE RIDDLER WAS THEIR FRONT MAN. My Opinion.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:04 am

yes Ive never doubted for 1 minute he wasnt alone tbh ............... Im not convinced that Borley didnt know what was going on though Annis ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:12 am

Vintage 63 wrote:yes Ive never doubted for 1 minute he wasnt alone tbh ............... Im not convinced that Borley didnt know what was going on though Annis ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Martyn, on that one I will Keep My Comments to Myself, as We dont Want World War 3 Happening again :lol:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:yes Ive never doubted for 1 minute he wasnt alone tbh ............... Im not convinced that Borley didnt know what was going on though Annis ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Martyn, on that one I will Keep My Comments to Myself, as We dont Want World War 3 Happening again :lol:

well said and diplomatically put , are u mellowing with age Annis ? I know your answer and thoughts dont worry so WW3 will be prevented ;)

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:29 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

well said and diplomatically put , are u mellowing with age Annis ? I know your answer and thoughts dont worry so WW3 will be prevented ;)

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:40 am

Forever Blue wrote:

To keep his mouth shut.

Definately to keep his mouth shut, but also Ridsdale was on a one year rolling contract which meant the club had to give him 1 years notice to quit. It appears they have done that and put him out on the famous 'Garden leaving'

So my guess is he will continue to draw his gob shut cash until the end of next May at the very least.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:46 am

Owain wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Sorry where is the evidence PMG were paying the wages? If they were putting so much in, then why was Roger Johnson sold for £5m, why did Ridsdale take out 2 dodgy loans (around £5m in total) and why was there a need for the Golden Ticket Scam, not to mention all the other revenues like TV Cup runs etc.

PMG put in £9m in 2008 for the shortfall funding (after making god knows what on the retail park) and that's their lot.

I could be wrong but I thought that's what I'd read on here, that Borley + Guy were putting money in for the tax bill/players wages.

I'm not saying they were putting 'so much in' but I was under the impression that they were putting some money in.

Again I may be wrong, but I thought a mortgage could only be as security for a new investment?

As I have already explained PMG already had security but ammended it so that they received even more security on their £9m loan. This is specifically sensitive because of the timing (at the height of golden ticket scamgate/the failure to sack Ridsdale) and the fact it deprives the club of even more revenue at a time when we are struggling badly with finances.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:50 am

so did anybody at CCFC ever say exactly where the Golden Ticket money went to ?