Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i went to see my son today

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:08 pm

in mountjoy high security jail it i bloody terable in there. :evil:

Re: i went to see my son today

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:12 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:in mountjoy high security jail it i bloody terable in there. :evil:

:lol:

here we go :D

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:14 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:in mountjoy high security jail it i bloody terable in there. :evil:

Is he still lactating and on steroids.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:15 pm

nobby wrote:

,,,,, he is still as mad as a hatter nobby infact i think he is getting worse. :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:16 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
nobby wrote:

,,,,, he is still as mad as a hatter nobby infact i think he is getting worse. :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:26 pm

nobby wrote:

BUT he is happy everytime he has a shower - I told him that soap on elastic trick would work - cos as qwik as they bend over MAGIC he has the soap in hand qwik wash over their buttocks n sorted :D - I have booked my 2 week holiday there next year can't wait ;) :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:34 pm

,,,, hi jez ///// i was very upset with my son today he told me i was an old tart and i never brought him or his brother up properly and that i was a disgrace , so i told him next time i visit him i wont be taking him his monthly copy of gay news, ..... do you think i am a bad mother. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:46 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:,,,, hi jez ///// i was very upset with my son today he told me i was an old tart and i never brought him or his brother up properly and that i was a disgrace , so i told him next time i visit him i wont be taking him his monthly copy of gay news, ..... do you think i am a bad mother. :ayatollah:

HOW could he be so mean to you! - YOU have taught him everything he knows - and come off it love if you hadnt he would be the one taking it not giving it.........

I think you should take him playboy - that would be torture for him looking at all them women - surrounded by all them men ;) - I love any excuse for S&M :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:27 am

Jez wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:,,,, hi jez ///// i was very upset with my son today he told me i was an old tart and i never brought him or his brother up properly and that i was a disgrace , so i told him next time i visit him i wont be taking him his monthly copy of gay news, ..... do you think i am a bad mother. :ayatollah:

HOW could he be so mean to you! - YOU have taught him everything he knows - and come off it love if you hadnt he would be the one taking it not giving it.........

I think you should take him playboy - that would be torture for him looking at all them women - surrounded by all them men ;) - I love any excuse for S&M :lol: :lol:

,,,,,,,,, thanks jez i new you would tell it like it is, but my soon has always been a compleat waster just like his father and i hope his appeal fails as it will keep the streets of cardif a little safer for girls like us to go about our buissness. his twin brother is compleatly different a lovely lad and a dream to be around ,..... he is like me, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:28 am

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:48 pm

yhey knocked butlins down years ago :D

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Mrs Ramsgate,

I was so distressed to hear your news about your son Gaylord, please don`t blame yourself, its his own fault does`nt he realise arson is a serious crime ? Especially burning down monastries. You have been a wonderful mother to this little scamp. You breast fed him until he was fourteen, you addressed his gay interests by hiring a rent boy for him every week, you prostituted yourself to put him through St Benedictines College of Ventriliquists in Donegal. Whilst that idle swine of an husband you have, frittered away his and your money on bloody vintage tractors and researching the breeding habits of terrapins.

Whilst I am on this subject your younger son Finbarr, as been no angel with his morbid intrests in necrophilia !!! Don`t blame yourself please, your have been a marvellous mother to both these lads and you are truly wonderful lady.

Apologies that I have not been in touch this week, I have been attending a confrence in Bradford on Preventative Policing at Football matches with Mr Potatohead. We had a fantastic week, pissed every night in lap dancing bars. Some news for you during the forthcoming season all police on duty at any game can use rubber bullets and SMPG machine guns on any supporter they feel could a "security risk"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:58 pm

:lol: :lol: jbbj have you had the date for your operation to remove that lop eared rabbit from your NCB underpants??

Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:20 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote::lol: :lol: jbbj have you had the date for your operation to remove that lop eared rabbit from your NCB underpants??

Sorry Baz mate,

Missed this post, the operation was half successfull, they took mother rabbit out but the four baby lops were difficult to move

they need to stay in my NCB underpants until they can be weaned. Their okay down there, but are proving embarrassing

during meetings in work, I am either screaming in pain as they have sharp teeth, or am constantly fiddling with my nether

regions to re-adjust my trouser rabbits. On the plus side some females have been eyeing up my crotch area in a very tempting way!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:11 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:

Mrs Ramsgate,

I was so distressed to hear your news about your son Gaylord, please don`t blame yourself, its his own fault does`nt he realise arson is a serious crime ? Especially burning down monastries. You have been a wonderful mother to this little scamp. You breast fed him until he was fourteen, you addressed his gay interests by hiring a rent boy for him every week, you prostituted yourself to put him through St Benedictines College of Ventriliquists in Donegal. Whilst that idle swine of an husband you have, frittered away his and your money on bloody vintage tractors and researching the breeding habits of terrapins.

Whilst I am on this subject your younger son Finbarr, as been no angel with his morbid intrests in necrophilia !!! Don`t blame yourself please, your have been a marvellous mother to both these lads and you are truly wonderful lady.

Have you made it up with your son yet ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Apologies that I have not been in touch this week, I have been attending a confrence in Bradford on Preventative Policing at Football matches with Mr Potatohead. We had a fantastic week, pissed every night in lap dancing bars. Some news for you during the forthcoming season all police on duty at any game can use rubber bullets and SMPG machine guns on any supporter they feel could a "security risk"

Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:52 am

John Bowens brotherj wrote:

Mrs Ramsgate,

;;;;;;;;;; finbarr is the nicest one of the twins but he has a serious problem with a zoo keeper in dublin zoo who he recons is abusing the faukland island penguins , and it is driving him to smoke vast quantitys of dried bannana skins . you may think so what but you remember the inserdent at the bottom of the york hill in the late 70s when harry was arrested for tipping a three wheeler reliant robin upside down and setting fire to it , well it was the bannana skins harry was smoking caused his slight anger problems towards classic cars ,and i am affraid finbarr is going the same way,( you know what thay say like father like son) ,,,,, jbbj do you know any legal cures fot this bannana smoking curse,

Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:58 am

Mrs R is all about the pulling off of the skins I do believe and what happens with the content and the inner fruit and a secretion of a fluid ? If the skins are discarded one at a time but the 4th skin is kept on the fruit then I believe that cures the problem so if only skins 1 to 3 are smoked then it should be ok as only tiny amouts of banana residue will be on the skins which leaves all the banana fluid to remain underneath the 4th skin and free from ingestion or indeed inhalation , hope this helps clear up the situation ?

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:19 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Mrs R is all about the pulling off of the skins I do believe and what happens with the content and the inner fruit and a secretion of a fluid ? If the skins are discarded one at a time but the 4th skin is kept on the fruit then I believe that cures the problem so if only skins 1 to 3 are smoked then it should be ok as only tiny amouts of banana residue will be on the skins which leaves all the banana fluid to remain underneath the 4th skin and free from ingestion or indeed inhalation , hope this helps clear up the situation ?

,,,,,, waw,,,, vintage you are clearly in the know about banana skin smoking addictions have you ever thought about writing a book on the addiction as it would save a lot of perants like me bailing our children out of jail all the time. you are truly a giant amoungst men :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:22 am

I can only comment on the removal of the 4th skin , as painfull as it may sound :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Mrs R is all about the pulling off of the skins I do believe and what happens with the content and the inner fruit and a secretion of a fluid ? If the skins are discarded one at a time but the 4th skin is kept on the fruit then I believe that cures the problem so if only skins 1 to 3 are smoked then it should be ok as only tiny amouts of banana residue will be on the skins which leaves all the banana fluid to remain underneath the 4th skin and free from ingestion or indeed inhalation , hope this helps clear up the situation ?

,,,,,, waw,,,, vintage you are clearly in the know about banana skin smoking addictions have you ever thought about writing a book on the addiction as it would save a lot of perants like me bailing our children out of jail all the time. you are truly a giant amoungst men :ayatollah:

Vintage63,

This is absolutley text book advice, which as been proven to be true on trials with border collies and flamingos. Mrs Ramsgate would be wise to heed your wise and sagicious advice. Would you be able to take part in a seminar I am holding on this subject in Tibet in October of this year?

You would be paid for your attendance in mules and yaks, the accommodation is a little basic i.e. a yak skin tent but the entertainment every evening is superb, with some of the top names in showbusiness in attendance. Little & Large, The Chuckle Brothers and Bonnie Langford.

Let me know if your available, and I will book the ferry. Mrs Ramsgate will be coming along, and we all know how promiscious she can be after a can ot two of oranjeboom. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: So who knows what could happen !!!!