Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Marlon King

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Has just come out of prison and is available on a free. I know he is hardly the type of player that you would encourage your kids to follow but at championship level, on a freebie as he is not registered with any club, he would do very well. strong, quick, powerful and under the guidance of Dave Jones he would be outstanding. Only hope is he stays out of jail and his wages are cheap (and the umbongo gets lifted)

Re: Marlon King

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:34 pm

joninian1927 wrote:Has just come out of prison and is available on a free. I know he is hardly the type of player that you would encourage your kids to follow but at championship level, on a freebie as he is not registered with any club, he would do very well. strong, quick, powerful and under the guidance of Dave Jones he would be outstanding. Only hope is he stays out of jail and his wages are cheap (and the umbongo gets lifted)

He is scum and i hope no club touches him.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:35 pm

f**k that let him rot going to celtic apparently

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Stewart wrote:f**k that let him rot going to celtic apparently

bloody hell, who isnt going to celtic

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
joninian1927 wrote:Has just come out of prison and is available on a free. I know he is hardly the type of player that you would encourage your kids to follow but at championship level, on a freebie as he is not registered with any club, he would do very well. strong, quick, powerful and under the guidance of Dave Jones he would be outstanding. Only hope is he stays out of jail and his wages are cheap (and the umbongo gets lifted)

I know he got jailed for driving a stolen car a few years back, not sure what he did to get jailed this time but i think its something to do with sexual assault but that could just be a slap on the arse. What do you know about him? I am not defending him just want to know what he has done

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:41 pm

joninian1927 wrote:

Manchester United
Chelsea
Arsenal
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Inter Milan

Anyother club in the champions league really

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
joninian1927 wrote:

Manchester United
Chelsea
Arsenal
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Inter Milan

Anyother club in the champions league really

thats quick :ayatollah: I hate Celtic with a passion so seeing them struggle against supposed inferior teams does entertain me

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:46 pm

joninian1927 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

I know he got jailed for driving a stolen car a few years back, not sure what he did to get jailed this time but i think its something to do with sexual assault but that could just be a slap on the arse. What do you know about him? I am not defending him just want to know what he has done

Sex attack. He also punched a woman in the face and is generally a thug with a criminal record for numerous offences.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:52 pm

He's scum and doesn't deserve to play football again.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 pm

I would never watch City whilst that w@nker wore he shirt.

He's on the SEX OFFENDERS register anyway. Would you want your kid holding hands with him if they were mascot ?

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

He's on the SEX OFFENDERS register anyway. Would you want your kid holding hands with him if they were mascot ?

didnt realise he was such a dirty, vile scumbag

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:01 pm

joninian1927 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

didnt realise he was such a dirty, vile scumbag

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -nose.html

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:06 pm

He's on the SEX OFFENDERS register anyway. Would you want your kid holding hands with him if they were mascot ?[/quote]

didnt realise he was such a dirty, vile scumbag[/quote]
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -nose.html[/quote]

Yes and that tw@t who earned £35k a week only had to pay the poor girl £3000.

I really hope that every single club turns their back on him.

That could have been one of our daughters.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:49 pm

I don't think Cardiff needs any more bad press at the moment either!

I'd be disgusted if City showed the slightest bit of interest in him.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:56 pm

anyone who still wants him should have a look at this
http://www.football.co.uk/wigan_athleti ... 6605.shtml

Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:12 pm

Looks like he could be in the Championship next season with either QPR or Coventry. (According to the Mirror)

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/QP ... 41345.html

Hope he gets booed at every game! :evil:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:41 am

He's a downright scumbag. If Cardiff even sniffed around him I'd refuse to go and watch them.