Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE RIDDLER AND HIS WAGE

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 pm

As we are aware the Riddler is still getting 10 grand a month wages from the club, but am i right in thinking that this month will be the last time he receives it.

Re: THE RIDDLER AND HIS WAGE

Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:37 am

love to know how much work he's done for CCFC for his money ??? Answers on a postcard plz :lol:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:02 am

nobby wrote:As we are aware the Riddler is still getting 10 grand a month wages from the club, but am i right in thinking that this month will be the last time he receives it.

Dai, I havent heard that its his last.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:52 am

My guess is Ridsdale was given 1 years notice to quit because he had a 1 year rolling contract like Dave Jones.

If I am correct he would continue to collect his wages until 31 May 2011.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:46 am

Vintage 63 wrote:love to know how much work he's done for CCFC for his money ??? Answers on a postcard plz :lol:

more like answers on a rizzla paper :lol:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:50 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:My guess is Ridsdale was given 1 years notice to quit because he had a 1 year rolling contract like Dave Jones.

If I am correct he would continue to collect his wages until 31 May 2011.

Bloody smart b*stard that Ridsdale. :twisted:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:50 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:love to know how much work he's done for CCFC for his money ??? Answers on a postcard plz :lol:

Ive heared its hush money so he dont blow the whistle on PMG and Borley for previous financial misdameaners of which he was part :lol:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:00 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

More like answers on a gnats bell-end. :D