Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STEVE BORLEY fact.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:34 pm

For those of you who of late seem to have lost faith in this fella, may need a little reminder about such said person.

Ive known him since the 90's and known him very well and his family.

It's a simple equation HES CLASS and would only do what benefits his love Cardiff City Football Club.

He no doubt makes mistakes like everybody us, and that includes all of us, but he doesnt deserve what many are saying on here tonight.

Re: STEVE BORLEY fact.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Well said Steve, some have short memories...........

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:39 pm

See no argument to the case.

CASE DISMISSED.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:42 pm

UNPROFESSIONAL

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:44 pm

I think alot of us were shocked and more to the point disappointed with his entrance last night. Hopefully give or take a few days it will all be forgotten.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:46 pm

He seems a good guy and I believe he does have the best interest of the club but last nights crazy outburst was just shocking.
I felt very disappointed in him but like you say everyone makes mistakes, its gone its done. Move forward like we hope CCFC will now :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:49 pm

For someone so high up the CCFC hierachy to come on a message board and have the rant he did was totally and utterly unproffesional fact.

But its been and gone now and was even laughed about afterwards so lets all move on and put it behind us. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Claire wrote:UNPROFESSIONAL

How exactly is that then Claire? Hes a fan with a few quid that could have bought a season ticket just like anyone else?

So now you want him to act profesional? Saving the Academy system from extinsion is unprofessional?

Keeping the Club afloat on many occasions is unfprofesional?

Trying to find investors over the years is unprofesional?

So what do you class as profesional Claire?

Who rescued the Malaysian deal Claire after " Mr Profesional Ridslies" fucked it up.

Who took a loss of 100k to allow Hammam in?

Who seated the stadium out of his own pocket?

Who is still owed dough for Stadium build?

Who done Stadium work at " cost"

Who's unprofesional Claire?

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:59 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I think alot of us were shocked and more to the point disappointed with his entrance last night. Hopefully give or take a few days it will all be forgotten.

What do you want Bakers, do you not allow a man to vent his frustration on here? Annis/Borley have the same passion, just differnt views its bound to spill over at times. Get over it. Both fans foremost. Simple, dont see the f*cking egg chasers posting do you?

Heres my quote from 5 years ago " Skint Club, nice retail park, fancy stadium"

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Daya wrote:

How exactly is that then Claire? Hes a fan with a few quid that could have bought a season ticket just like anyone else?

So now you want him to act profesional? Saving the Academy system from extinsion is unprofessional?

Who rescued the Malaysian deal Claire after " Mr Profesional Ridslies" fucked it up.

Are you saying that pathetic outburst of his last night was professional?!?!?!? :roll:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:03 pm

Eddie May wrote:Steve admit he has a big drink problem and no balls.

Drink problem lol lol, Eddie a man is entitled to a few swifts, if not that means 88% of CCFC fans should attend AA. :lol:

He must have balls.... he invested in ccfc in the first place..... hardly a cash convertor machine hey Eddie!

What do you do for a living Eddie, would you like to donate a percentage of your wages for your love?

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Daya wrote:

He also sat in the chairmans seat, not because he wanted to (he has never liked the lime light) but because no one else would look at the club, we were being served the last rights until steve stepped in to save us!!!!

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He seems a good guy and I believe he does have the best interest of the club but last nights crazy outburst was just shocking.
I felt very disappointed in him but like you say everyone makes mistakes, its gone its done. Move forward like we hope CCFC will now :ayatollah:

hes a fan with a passion.... dont we all post as fans? dont we all get pissed off? Dont see the likes of Paul Guy posting do we? why he aint a f*cking fan!

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:07 pm

cityone wrote:
Daya wrote:

He also sat in the chairmans seat, not because he wanted to (he has never liked the lime light) but because no one else would look at the club, we were being served the last rights until steve stepped in to save us!!!!

I have never questioned any of this! I'm just stating that I think his actions last night were pathetic and ridiculous.

UNPROFESSIONAL

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Eddie May wrote:
Daya wrote:

Who let ridsdale put our club in the trouble it is today ?

Er PMG, FLITCROFT, HARRIS, HAMMAM

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Pissed or not pissed, lets just let it go, We have enough doom and gloom as it is at the moment with the city, none of us are perfect, i'm sure we all have made an error of judgement and said "oh shit" Professional or unprofessional lets let it go.

End of. :ayatollah:

Claire, i'm not pissed (?) Lovely Hooters pic by the way. :P

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:18 pm

Daya wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:I think alot of us were shocked and more to the point disappointed with his entrance last night. Hopefully give or take a few days it will all be forgotten.

What do you want Bakers, do you not allow a man to vent his frustration on here? Annis/Borley have the same passion, just differnt views its bound to spill over at times. Get over it. Both fans foremost. Simple, dont see the f*cking egg chasers posting do you?

As a director of our club no.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:18 pm

I don't know where your last comment went then, but as I have already said:

Claire wrote:I have never questioned any of this! I'm just stating that I think his actions last night were pathetic and ridiculous.

UNPROFESSIONAL

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:19 pm

cityone wrote:
Daya wrote:

Now theres a fact.... apart from you missed he risked his home and marriage as well as business for the sake of the Club.... personally i think " what an idiot" but he did!

And now people who probably didnt even attend then slag him off?

Dont give me i been going since 73 bollocks.... the gates show that, the majority of slaggers off have jumped on the band wagon.

As a West Ham loyalist..... ive probably been going longer than the majority of internet nerds on messageboards who only jumped on " johnny cum late loyal fans"

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Daya wrote:
Now theres a fact.... apart from you missed he risked his home and marriage as well as business for the sake of the Club.... personally i think " what an idiot" but he did!

Dont give me i been going since 73 bollocks.... the gates show that, the majority of slaggers off have jumped on the band wagon.

As a West Ham loyalist..... ive probably been going longer than the majority of internet nerds on messageboards who only jumped on " johnny cum late loyal fans"

We can't all be as old as you :roll: I have never slagged him off, mearly pointed out a fact!

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Daya wrote:

As a director of our club no.

Get real.... who would you prefer as a Director then? Dont you like wedged fans putting their dough in to help your club? would you prefer corp bankers who are faceless and dont give a shit?

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Minty wrote:Pissed or not pissed, lets just let it go, We have enough doom and gloom as it is at the moment with the city, none of us are perfect, i'm sure we all have made an error of judgement and said "oh shit" Professional or unprofessional lets let it go.

Exactly, it's not worth it is it. I'm getting sick of the bickering between various parties! We're all city fans at the end of the day :ayatollah:

It may have been silly to post what he did, but it's a bit unfair to carry on going on about it when the post itself has been removed.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:26 pm

Claire wrote:
Daya wrote:

We can't all be as old as you :roll: I have never slagged him off, mearly pointed out a fact!

Ive given more facts than you whilst u justify your non fact.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Daya wrote:
Claire wrote:
Daya wrote:

Ive given more facts than you whilst u justify your non fact.

That's just childish!! So tell me, it was professional what he did last might was it? As far as I'm concerned it certainly was not. I have never questioned what he has done before, this is the third time I have put that in this thread. I don't really see what that has to do with the comment last night anyway.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:30 pm

1 word which discribes him...

Legend!! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:32 pm

Keith orface, Peter Bullshitdale or Steve Borley?

M'laud, ladies and gentlemen of the bench, i rest my case.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:34 pm

Daya wrote:Get real.... who would you prefer as a Director then? Dont you like wedged fans putting their dough in to help your club? would you prefer corp bankers who are faceless and dont give a shit?

This is not the issue of what he has put in or not but the fact he went public against a fan of the club. I manage people and if I have an issue against someone below me I take them to the side and make it private. That is the proper way to do things. Steve is a director of our club and Annis is a fan, the same principle applies.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:38 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Daya wrote:Get real.... who would you prefer as a Director then? Dont you like wedged fans putting their dough in to help your club? would you prefer corp bankers who are faceless and dont give a shit?

This is not the issue of what he has put in or not but the fact he went public against a fan of the club. I manage people and if I have an issue against someone below me I take them to the side and make it private. That is the proper way to do things. Steve is a director of our club and Annis is a fan, the same principle applies.

I agree that would have been the proffesional way to do it, he could have even phoned him to discuss it. :roll:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Dont agree, have respect for both who away from the politics admire each other, this a public forum where SB got slagged, he has a right to have a go back in same said forum especially as bottom line is both are fans first, im sure the board would accept Annis if he were to offer same wedge as SB to the club albeit he would be off his head like Borley to do so!

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Daya wrote:Dont agree, have respect for both who away from the politics admire each other, this a public forum where SB got slagged, he has a right to have a go back in same said forum especially as bottom line is both are fans first, im sure the board would accept Annis if he were to offer same wedge as SB to the club albeit he would be off his head like Borley to do so!

No one is doubting Borleys passion, commitment, livleyhood or anything else that can be added, all we are saying and im sure today even he will agree, what he did last night being a highly rated and successful businessman and director of our football club and a true fan, was still unproffesional, he let a meesage board and its banter get to him and then let himself down.