Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STORY NUMBER 6

Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Remember the old stories we used to have. Well Chippy is bringing them back. I start a sentence then somebody else follows it on, then sum1 else until we have ourselves a little story.

Ready.

''O no'' shouted Thomas Fish '' There is a man called Nuclear Blue staring at me.''
And with that young Thomas felt a............................

Contiune from there :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: STORY NUMBER 6

Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:55 pm

chippy909 wrote:Remember the old stories we used to have. Well Chippy is bringing them back. I start a sentence then somebody else follows it on, then sum1 else until we have ourselves a little story.

Ready.

''O no'' shouted Thomas Fish '' There is a man called Nuclear Blue staring at me.''
And with that young Thomas felt a............................[A whooosh as a full twelve inches of pure meat come running past heading straight for Jez and Claire

Contiune from there :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:58 pm

And with that young Thomas felt

A whooosh as a full twelve inches of pure meat come running past heading straight for Jez and Claire.

Later that night Claire found out it was a 12 inch chicken leg that he was carrying. With that a massive.......

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:01 am

chippy909 wrote:''O no'' shouted Thomas Fish '' There is a man called Nuclear Blue staring at me.''

A whoosh as a full twelve inches of pure meat come running past heading straight for Jez and Claire.

Later that night Claire found out it was a 12 inch chicken leg that he was carrying. With that a massive.......
gobshite called Chippy said ive got a 2 incher does anyone...........

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:10 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
chippy909 wrote:''O no'' shouted Thomas Fish '' There is a man called Nuclear Blue staring at me.''

A whoosh as a full twelve inches of pure meat come running past heading straight for Jez and Claire.

.......f**k their mother for a laugh like me and

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:15 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

.......f**k their mother for a laugh like me and
Wipes there 2 incher on the curtains afterwards. But back to the.........

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:30 am

A whoosh as a fung Thomas felt ll twelve inches of pure meat come running past heading straight for Jez and Claire.

Later that night Claire found out it was a 12 inch chicken leg that he was carrying. With that a massive.......[/quote]gobshite called Chippy said ive got a 2 incher does anyone...........[/quote]
.......f**k their mother for a laugh like me and[/quote]Wipes there 2 incher on the curtains afterwards. But back to the.........[/quote]

12 inch chicken leg. It turned out to be Claude Blues arm, which smelled a lot worse than .........

Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:36 am

after i was caught making rampant love to claire & jezzie in a threesome in walked john bowens brother and mrs ramsgate carrying a huge.........................................................................

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:00 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:after i was caught making rampant love to claire & jezzie in a threesome in walked john bowens brother and mrs ramsgate carrying a huge.........................................................................

Pink fluffy duster to use on .......

Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:09 am

the de-frosting chicken that had been in the freezer for 15 yrs.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:41 am

ridofrid wrote:the de-frosting chicken that had been in the freezer for 15 yrs.

that I had previously used to have a.....

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:35 pm

to eat out of date radish on in front of ridsdale and..........................................

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:28 pm

and his girlfriend in the usual hotel, when she said to me...............................................

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:32 pm

ridofrid wrote:and his girlfriend in the usual hotel, when she said to me...............................................

I prefer the Hilton because thats where I first.....

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:37 pm

seen you massive.................................

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:45 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:seen you massive.................................

nose, snorting up caviar that CCFC had paid for when you......

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:48 pm

got paid for being a total useless wanker, but not as useless as a ............................................

Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:00 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:got paid for being a total useless wanker, but not as useless as a ............................................

Rampent rabbit without any batteries that you......

Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:01 pm

wire up to the mains using one of annis's...........................