Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Off on hols today-back for Burton ALbion

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:34 am

I'm off with the tribe for a tour around the country. Yorkshire tonight-the boys have their CCFC shirts on already to annoy the Leeds scum. Edinburgh sat, Aberdeenfor a few days, Loch Ness (last time i was there i was so pissed i thought i saw the monster-turned out it was an ugly bar maid)then Carlisle.

Hope by the time i get back (8th August) there will be positive news on the club with no embargo, a few new signings and our 3 lovely rivals (JBs, Wurzels and Leeds scum) having lost their first games heavily.

Re: Off on hols today-back for Burton ALbion

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:36 am

Have a good un Gar :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:44 pm

Enjoy Gareth :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I'm off with the tribe for a tour around the country. Yorkshire tonight-the boys have their CCFC shirts on already to annoy the Leeds scum. Edinburgh sat, Aberdeenfor a few days, Loch Ness (last time i was there i was so pissed i thought i saw the monster-turned out it was an ugly bar maid)then Carlisle.

Hope by the time i get back (8th August) there will be positive news on the club with no embargo, a few new signings and our 3 lovely rivals (JBs, Wurzels and Leeds scum) having lost their first games heavily.

You and Your Family have a Great time Gareth :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Enjoy your days Gareth :ayatollah: