Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Marlon King

Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:55 am

Out of prison now and looking for a club. Would you welcome him here?

Re: Marlon King

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:03 am

A good, proven goalscorer. Why not? We wouldn't be the first to take an ex-con on, would we. We have a rich and proud history of it, in fact :lol:

I notice Dave Whelan has done a u-turn in saying he deserves a second chance

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:10 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlon_King
Such a talented player, however his 'off the field' activities will put a lot of teams off him.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:13 am

Absolutely not.

I wouldn't want 1p of my hard earnt money to get into that scumbags pocket. So he could use it to fund his arrogance and disgusting behaviour ?

Do you actually realise what he's done and how many times he's been in trouble. If he'd gone to jail for fighting another man then fine, give him a chance. But for what he's done, NO. He can start a new life yes, doing a NORMAL job, not one that affords the privaledges of a footballer.

He's a shitbag , I certainly wouldn't want my kids cheering and using that man as a role model.

He's also on the SEX OFFENDERS register. What would that say about our club ?

Coventry fans are rejecting him - we should do the same.

30 years I've followed this club, I've bought 7 season tickets for next year and hold a decent amount of shares.

I'd walk away if we ever signed him.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:15 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18586

Not much support for him in this thread.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:16 am

He's been found out in Eastenders for kidnapping his wife too. Life's a bitch for him right now, isn't it? :lol:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:31 am

Nottage Blue wrote:He's been found out in Eastenders for kidnapping his wife too. Life's a bitch for him right now, isn't it? :lol:

Murderer AND a sex offender! He's only out a few days and he's terrorising poor Denise! :lol:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:11 pm

We couldnt afford to pay the cleaning company down the stadium let alone marlon king 20k+ pw,some people make me chuckle with there silly threads :roll: :roll:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:34 pm

If he gets a JOB at this club I will demand my season ticket money back, I did not pay for it to come and watch a f*cking sex registered criminal mixing with the club I love. The man has 14 convictions against him and served a pathetic sentence in repremand! He should not be given a job anywhere!

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:36 pm

we couldn't sign him even if we wanted to we have a transfer embargo remember !!

so chill out everbody

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:40 pm

sack wrote:we couldn't sign him even if we wanted to we have a transfer embargo remember !!

so chill out everbody

I think the original poster was being hyperthetical....

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Not a chance do I want him here.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Merlin wrote:If he gets a JOB at this club I will demand my season ticket money back, I did not pay for it to come and watch a f*cking sex registered criminal mixing with the club I love. The man has 14 convictions against him and served a pathetic sentence in repremand! He should not be given a job anywhere!

Well said dude!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:54 pm

we have 4 weeks and 4 games in August before the transfer window closes, should we sort our finances out and get the embargo lifted towards the end of the month then King could one of few players with the potentional to improve our squad, I am in no way saying I would like us to actively go out and try and sign the guy but signing him on a short term low value contract could be worth a go

its a bit like when your in a night club close to 2 am and you aint pulled, sometimes you just got to take whats available nowing you may well regret it or go home with f**k all :lol: how many can honestly say theyhave never gone for the first option?

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:55 pm

its a bit like when your in a night club close to 2 am and you aint pulled, sometimes you just got to take whats available nowing you may well regret it or go home with f**k all how many can honestly say theyhave never gone for the first option?

Can't believe you just said that! A comparison I would rather not imagine

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:01 pm

sack wrote:we have 4 weeks and 4 games in August before the transfer window closes, should we sort our finances out and get the embargo lifted towards the end of the month then King could one of few players with the potentional to improve our squad, I am in no way saying I would like us to actively go out and try and sign the guy but signing him on a short term low value contract could be worth a go

its a bit like when your in a night club close to 2 am and you aint pulled, sometimes you just got to take whats available nowing you may well regret it or go home with f**k all :lol: how many can honestly say theyhave never gone for the first option?

Somebody has been watching John Bishop :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:05 pm

who the f**k is john bishop??

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Comedian, he said abit about trying to pull in a club at two before you go home, was on his show last week funny as feck :lol:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Bluebirdtrott wrote:Comedian, he said abit about trying to pull in a club at two before you go home, was on his show last week funny as feck :lol:

:lol: he obvoiusly used to to the abbey in neath before it burnt down as well then :lol:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:17 pm

sack wrote:
Bluebirdtrott wrote:Comedian, he said abit about trying to pull in a club at two before you go home, was on his show last week funny as feck :lol:

:lol: he obvoiusly used to to the abbey in neath before it burnt down as well then :lol:

More like Kiwi's on a Friday night.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:20 pm

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:
sack wrote:

More like Kiwi's on a Friday night.

it was the harrier in my day :old: start off in the ives and work your way down to the abbey

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:25 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:He's been found out in Eastenders for kidnapping his wife too. Life's a bitch for him right now, isn't it? :lol:

Murderer AND a sex offender! He's only out a few days and he's terrorising poor Denise! :lol:

He's one of those repeat offenders

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:53 pm

:lol: he obvoiusly used to to the abbey in neath before it burnt down as well then :lol:[/quote]

More like Kiwi's on a Friday night.[/quote]

it was the harrier in my day :old: start off in the ives and work your way down to the abbey[/quote]
no need to work your way anywhere up here, pandy inn friday night, if you like your birds with no teeth and tattoos :? :lol: