Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FFS!

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:49 am

Sick of seeing people moan about the Malaysians. There is no pleasing anyone is there.
No matter who has been at City, there is always some whinging to be done. Is there actually anyone at City you have a good word to say about?
The Malaysians have come along, and ploughed ALOT of their own money into the club, and yet you expect miracles to happen overnight.
There is a lot of financial work to be done at the Club, which you all know, you ain't stupid.
The Malaysians would not have invested a lot of their own money into the Club if they really thought we were such a liability.
We don't know what goes on in the Board room meetings and what is on the horizon. It's not that long since Ridsdale has fucked off.

It's about time some people had some faith.

If you think you can do a better job.......

Re: FFS!

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:51 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good shout.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:56 am

who's moaning about the Malaysians then Sarah ? They are doing a great job working alongside the dead wood and money sucking leeches that have been the CCFC board for the past 5 years , get PMG and Borley out then give them 2 or 3 years to show what happens to a football club when the money isnt syphoned off . The police should look into this mun coz it was daylight robbery at its best , Golden Ticket my arse ! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:01 pm

the malaysians guys saved us from administration and possibly liquidation.

its about time that minority of city fans realised that and appreciated them :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 pm

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:Sick of seeing people moan about the Malaysians. There is no pleasing anyone is there.
No matter who has been at City, there is always some whinging to be done. Is there actually anyone at City you have a good word to say about?
The Malaysians have come along, and ploughed ALOT of their own money into the club, and yet you expect miracles to happen overnight.
There is a lot of financial work to be done at the Club, which you all know, you ain't stupid.
The Malaysians would not have invested a lot of their own money into the Club if they really thought we were such a liability.
We don't know what goes on in the Board room meetings and what is on the horizon. It's not that long since Ridsdale has fucked off.

well said
1 they have saved the club from extinction by putting their hands in their pockets investing money into a business with very little income.
2 They are also stopping the club from imploding by paying wages each month

those two facts point out the reality of the state of our club and should bring some realism to peoples expectations, personally I am delighted that I will have a team to support this season and even happier that it is made up of some very fine players. any other business (other than a football club) in this state would have gone under months ago

THANKS TG FOR SAVING MY CLUB AND GIVING ME HOPE,

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:24 pm

sack wrote:
SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:Sick of seeing people moan about the Malaysians. There is no pleasing anyone is there.

well said
1 they have saved the club from extinction by putting their hands in their pockets investing money into a business with very little income.
2 They are also stopping the club from imploding by paying wages each month

those two facts point out the reality of the state of our club and should bring some realism to peoples expectations, personally I am delighted that I will have a team to support this season and even happier that it is made up of some very fine players. any other business (other than a football club) in this state would have gone under months ago

THANKS TG FOR SAVING MY CLUB AND GIVING ME HOPE,

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

dont pay bills and rip off the season ticket holders with promises and I think u can make millions from football , oops Im being synical ( cynical ? ) again ! :lol:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:30 pm

ok Martyn, very little income that has not allready been imorally utilised then :lol:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:34 pm

I know what u mean tho , TG and Co are doing great . Over the coming years they will show us maybe how much Riddler and Co took out of CCFC ? :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:43 pm

Exactly, some appreciation does need to be put in place as things could have VERY different had the Malaysians not come along.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Anyone having a crack at the Malaysian investors is the football equivalent of the kid that kicks and screams in a shop 'cos mum won't buy them a new toy or sweets. :roll: