Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fao Vintage63

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Further to our convo this morning on here regarding a room full of city blokes with 2 chicks (i.e me and Caroline) at the Brunswick, funnily enough, I just located that picture on here!!! :ayatollah:

Re: Fao Vintage63

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:44 pm

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:Further to our convo this morning on here regarding a room full of city blokes with 2 chicks (i.e me and Caroline) at the Brunswick, funnily enough, I just located that picture on here!!! :ayatollah:

Ive got a pic on my facebook somewhere too , I think its a still from the video plus Ive got the famous " I met Mr Ridsdale handshake " pic that Im so proud of ! :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:Further to our convo this morning on here regarding a room full of city blokes with 2 chicks (i.e me and Caroline) at the Brunswick, funnily enough, I just located that picture on here!!! :ayatollah:

Ive got a pic on my facebook somewhere too , I think its a still from the video plus Ive got the famous " I met Mr Ridsdale handshake " pic that Im so proud of ! :lol: :ayatollah:

I have his autograph somewhere which I got for the crack, I said "put to Sarah Bluebird" cos I want you to remember that name. God, I am so full of shiznit. But he really pissed me off when I spoke to him about Keith Harris.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:00 pm

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

I have his autograph somewhere which I got for the crack, I said "put to Sarah Bluebird" cos I want you to remember that name. God, I am so full of shiznit. But he really pissed me off when I spoke to him about Keith Harris.

I bet all you wantyed to do was talk about Orville, too

Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:03 pm

What a coincidence, someone in the office just said that too! :lol: