Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" YOU WOULD THINK THEY HAD LEARNT AFTER "

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Loosing Joe Ledley.

4 Weeks ago Gethin Jenkins and Dave Jones said they had started on Our Players Contracts and were going through them one by one with each individual player.
Now today they announce, they have not done this and the players contracts are Not Important :roll:

Chops also to this day has not Received his BONUS Nor his yearly signing on fee, this I can confirm and I stand by This Chops is So Fed up, he wants out and Sorry who can Blame him.
If Roy Keane puts a proper offer in and I have been told he Def will, then We will loose a Great player and We will suffer badly on the pitch, in My Opinion.

Re: " YOU WOULD THINK THEY HAD LEARNT AFTER "

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:10 pm

It's falling apart at the club. I wish they'd pull their fingers out. We all know who the most important people at the club are, the players. We have to get the best out there we can afford and tie down the best we have otherwise we're heading in only one direction

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:12 pm

The club is a joke at present. False promises every day. You just can't believe anything emanating from there.

The Malaysians must get a grip and get someone in there that is capable of looking after the club and their interests..

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:13 pm

The most shocking part of that information is that players get YEARLY signing on fees. I give up.

Signing on fees, yearly signing on fees and then it's a pay off. When they are sold.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Wayne S wrote:The most shocking part of that information is that players get YEARLY signing on fees. I give up.

Signing on fees, yearly signing on fees and then it's a pay off. When they are sold.

I was under the impression that a signing on fee is paid over the length of a contract. For instance, if a player agrees a 3 year deal and a £300,000 signing on fee, he will receive £100,000 after every year he completes at the club he signed with

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:35 pm

I BACK THE MALAYSIANS 100%, But I FEEL They Have the Wrong people Running Our Club in my Opinion and it is DEF STARTING TO SHOW.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I BACK THE MALAYSIANS 100%, But I FEEL They Have the Wrong people Running Our Club in my Opinion and it is DEF STARTING TO SHOW.
dont you ever answer you mobile?? :lol:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:42 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I BACK THE MALAYSIANS 100%, But I FEEL They Have the Wrong people Running Our Club in my Opinion and it is DEF STARTING TO SHOW.
dont you ever answer you mobile?? :lol:

When did you ring Baz ?

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:45 pm

this morning but i cant remember what for now :lol: for a chat just to see how you are , have to meet up next week got to get a book off you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Given the fact that the unsustainable high wages the club have paid the players in recent years has contributed hugely to the financial problems, can offering improved contracts really be justified? Either people want costs but and the club run properly or not.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:21 pm

NJ73 wrote:Given the fact that the unsustainable high wages the club have paid the players in recent years has contributed hugely to the financial problems, can offering improved contracts really be justified? Either people want costs but and the club run properly or not.

I am not saying that, but they should be sitting down with Our players to at least Discuss their Contracts.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:21 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:this morning but i cant remember what for now :lol: for a chat just to see how you are , have to meet up next week got to get a book off you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Loosing Joe Ledley.

4 Weeks ago Gethin Jenkins and Dave Jones said they had started on Our Players Contracts and were going through them one by one with each individual player.
Now today they announce, they have not done this and the players contracts are Not Important :roll:

Chops also to this day has not Received his BONUS Nor his yearly signing on fee, this I can confirm and I stand by This Chops is So Fed up, he wants out and Sorry who can Blame him.
If Roy Keane puts a proper offer in and I have been told he Def will, then We will loose a Great player and We will suffer badly on the pitch, in My Opinion.

The players who will be out of contract in a year's time, need to have their contracts sorted out asap and not left until the end of August, as that may be too late!

That said, I suspect the club are trying to sort out the embargo, so that they can bring in more loan players!

My worry is that we prioritise trying to get in these loan players, who may well be inferior players to Chops and Whitts etc. and lose their services for next season as well!

Dave Jones has been on Real Radio and BBC Radio Wales today, where he stated he'd had a conversation with Roy Keane, who offered less than what we owe on Chops! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Annis I had an e mail today from TG and he referred to Jenkins as " my CEO " so dunno what u want to read into that ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:

Annis I had an e mail today from TG and he referred to Jenkins as " my CEO " so dunno what u want to read into that ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well Martyn, All I know for a Fact PMG brought him in and persuaded TG to employ him.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Wayne S wrote:The most shocking part of that information is that players get YEARLY signing on fees. I give up.

I was under the impression that a signing on fee is paid over the length of a contract. For instance, if a player agrees a 3 year deal and a £300,000 signing on fee, he will receive £100,000 after every year he completes at the club he signed with

I did not know that. I suppose it is something, they still get paid too much though.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:15 pm

You wonder if 'resigning the players we already have is not a priority' is bullshit talk for 'we have asked and they don't want to know'