Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I WILL HAVE THEM WITH ME TOMORROW "

Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:22 pm

The Chronicles of the Soul Crew at The Ninian Park pub from 1pm :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " I WILL HAVE THEM WITH ME TOMORROW "

Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:59 pm

I ordered mine off the internet earlier! Should have waited could have read it sooner then lol!

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Just finished reading it Annis excellent book mate.Great Stories no bullshit stories like our jack cousins tripe.Some really great articles from die hard fans who have been there through the years.Nice to get a mention in the book mate.Great days brought back some great memories the things we got away with in those days!!!!.This book is a must for anyone who supports the city.If you ever need any articles written in the future dont be afraid to ask!!.Cheers,Willie. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Blue Army wrote:I ordered mine off the internet earlier! Should have waited could have read it sooner then lol!

Of this forum .

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:20 pm

willie anderson wrote:Just finished reading it Annis excellent book mate.Great Stories no bullshit stories like our jack cousins tripe.Some really great articles from die hard fans who have been there through the years.Nice to get a mention in the book mate.Great days brought back some great memories the things we got away with in those days!!!!.This book is a must for anyone who supports the city.If you ever need any articles written in the future dont be afraid to ask!!.Cheers,Willie. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Willie :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
It is a Straight Honest Book :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Ye bought it off this website earlier! £8.99! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Blue Army wrote:Ye bought it off this website earlier! £8.99! :ayatollah:

I can post it tom or bring it with me ?

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:26 pm

See you All in THE NINIAN Tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: