Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SUPER KEV ?

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:22 pm

like most City fans I have always been supportive of Kevin McNaughton but last season I thought he was a distant player of what we have seen previously, I am happy to hear he has signed a new deal but his passing was shocking last year and I hope we see a major improvement this season, would also like to see him back on the left with Matthews on the right.

Re: SUPER KEV ?

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:37 pm

Agree Carl he had a mare last season :o

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Don't think he ever fully recovered from the injury last season.

Always happens when you play smaller teams in pre season though.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:56 pm

PtB wrote:Don't think he ever fully recovered from the injury last season.

Always happens when you play smaller teams in pre season though.

:lol:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Hopefully he'll stay fit and then he'll be back to his best :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:13 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Hopefully he'll stay fit and then he'll be back to his best :ayatollah:

Hannah. Why Rangers as well as City ?

:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:18 pm

carlccfc wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Hopefully he'll stay fit and then he'll be back to his best :ayatollah:

Dad is a Glaswegian. I'm a plastic Rangers fan though. Havnt been to Ibrox yet :(

City home and away keeps me too busy :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:16 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Dad is a Glaswegian. I'm a plastic Rangers fan though. Havnt been to Ibrox yet :(

City home and away keeps me too busy :ayatollah:

I follow,follow Rangers to and have been to Ibrox many times and also to the shite tip that is the Jungle twice to watch the Gers, :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:37 pm

The thought of going to Septic Park to watch Gers trounce them makes me want to get on a plane to Glasgow straight away.

I will make it to Ibrox one day. Ledleys move really really really cheesed me of because it was Septic he went to :evil:

Is an Old Firm game better than our derby with the gypos?

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:40 pm

FTOF :lol:

I will try to go to Pittodrie to cheer Josh on against Joe :D

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:41 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Is an Old Firm game better than our derby with the gypos?

My brother is a regular at Celtic Park and a few others are regular at Ibrox and they all said that Cardiff - Swansea is miles ahead of an Old Firm game.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:49 pm

Carl - agree with you re Kev McN.

And for my fellow Gers, I enjoyed this earlier today & hope you do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbZiV7l7a40

Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:51 pm

carlccfc wrote:like most City fans I have always been supportive of Kevin McNaughton but last season I thought he was a distant player of what we have seen previously, I am happy to hear he has signed a new deal but his passing was shocking last year and I hope we see a major improvement this season, would also like to see him back on the left with Matthews on the right.

seems we dont have many options in left back this season with both capaldi+hoof ball moving on so im thinking ur wish might be true carl :ayatollah: