Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A weekend to remember from Antonio in scotland

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Hey all

I was in the local boozer today and was asked what am i doing this weekend? So i said am traveling 500 miles to watch the city. and he said to me why go all the way for disappointment. So i asked what team he liked he replied Celtic. So i said why don't you support the boys over in afghan then he replied because am Catholic. So the morale of the story is Am traveling for a Friendly and see family and the arsehole also had the cheek to ask for a smoke. please tell me your thoughts?

Antonio

Re: A weekend to remember from Antonio in scotland

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:52 pm

My thought are "what a loads of bollocks" and we've heard it all before and its boring now.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:56 pm

richard i know it alot of bull. but its just weird to me that people just don't see the reality!

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:56 pm

The mans a dick. End of. There are plenty of Catholics in the army and plenty of Celtic fans.

Unfortunately a lot of Celtic fans are exactly the same. Look on youtube where they are singing and chanting during a 2 minute silence on :evil: rememberance Sunday

Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:01 pm

PhatFrog wrote:The mans a dick. End of. There are plenty of Catholics in the army and plenty of Celtic fans.

Unfortunately a lot of Celtic fans are exactly the same. Look on youtube where they are singing and chanting during a 2 minute silence on :evil: rememberance Sunday

I just watched it and it is ashame am not having ago at every celtic fan but the people that have the view of disrespect to our troops is bad

Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Where's Fish when you need him :lol:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:07 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Where's Fish when you need him :lol:
oh no dont start him off again :D

Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:36 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Where's Fish when you need him :lol:
oh no dont start him off again :D

lol not even started lol

Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:42 pm

antonio19891927 wrote:richard i know it alot of bull. but its just weird to me that people just don't see the reality!

I find it hard to believe someone said they dont support the troops because he is a catholic :lol: We've done all this shit before and it got silly back then, google Celtic fans in Afghanistan and then you'll see many of them serving their country. You'll also find a percentage from every football club in the country that dont support the troops so bringing up that old chestnut and stirring up the shit is quite pathetic...........

Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:44 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
antonio19891927 wrote:richard i know it alot of bull. but its just weird to me that people just don't see the reality!

I find it hard to believe someone said they dont support the troops because he is a catholic :lol: We've done all this shit before and it got silly back then, google Celtic fans in Afghanistan and then you'll see many of them serving their country. You'll also find a percentage from every football club in the country that dont support the troops so bringing up that old chestnut and stirring up the shit is quite pathetic...........

fair enuff. Did i say all cetlic fans? No! so there we go.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:00 pm

who in there right mind would join celtic :roll: :roll:

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:42 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

do they all boo /sing through the 2 minute silence,do they f**k, so don`t get me started :evil: you stick up for them cunts , you`re pathetic