Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I can't trust this site anymore

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:25 am

I have found that over the space of the last weeks that this site delivers conflicting information. I no longer believe a word written. I no longer believe anything on CCMB either. Or the SWE.

It is all a bit embarrassing.

I can't take this "reailsm" as it seems to be conjecture and hearsay from unreliable sources.

I am just going to go back to when it was fun when all I was interested in was the players and what happens on the field.

The only source I trust now is the BBC.

Back to basics for me, back to the pitch.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18575

Re: I can't trust this site anymore

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:29 am

recharding wrote:I have found that over the space of the last weeks that this site delivers conflicting information. I no longer believe a word written. I no longer believe anything on CCMB either. Or the SWE.

It is all a bit embarrassing.

I can't take this "reailsm" as it seems to be conjecture and hearsay from unreliable sources.

I am just going to go back to when it was fun when all I was interested in was the players and what happens on the field.

The only source I trust now is the BBC.

Back to basics for me, back to the pitch.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18575

So its ALL lies by us is it viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18575 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just looked at your previous posts, was it because Drinkwater played for us at Bath, yet we are under an Embargo, so your saying we are not :lol: :lol:

Oh by the way, I wish it was still fun, please tell Our Club that, but as your not on here anymore you wont see my reply.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:34 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the BBC have been brainwashing the nation for years, they get away with it as the report the truth but only telling selected parts of a story, if you only watched bbc news your kwonledge of the iraq war, the recession, politics in general etc would not be worth a wank

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:37 am

sack wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the BBC have been brainwashing the nation for years, they get away with it as the report the truth but only telling selected parts of a story, if you only watched bbc news your kwonledge of the iraq war, the recession, politics in general etc would not be worth a wank
your avatar scares me :lol: :lol: :lol: kinky but refreshing :old:

You trust the BBC?

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:52 am

IF only you knew were your licence fee goes!!!