tomCCFC wrote:At bath in Pre-Season :ayatollah:

Yes Tom and a pleasure too :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Same here Annis :ayatollah:

Re: YOUR FIRST EVER

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:48 pm

When AA senior opened the nightclub in the old Prince of Wales :D

Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:05 pm

6-0 Bristol City game but that was only a handshake.

For those who dont know him. He is a nice guy and 1st to buy you a drink. I think I owe him a few :lol: :lol: :lol:

Baz is the guy you wanna meet. f*cking hell that guy is something else :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:38 am

rob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
rob wrote:met him at the march, he wont remember as he was busy at the time :D

:oops: Sorry Rob

not a prob mate, im sure we will meet again, i also met your father on a few occasions.

Cheers Rob :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:38 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:Days before the Bristol 6-0 game but the proper meeting was the that game

Thomas and We took some abuse for turning on the Riddler :lol:

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:39 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:When AA senior opened the nightclub in the old Prince of Wales :D

Lully 1984 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:39 am

chippy909 wrote:6-0 Bristol City game but that was only a handshake.

For those who dont know him. He is a nice guy and 1st to buy you a drink. I think I owe him a few :lol: :lol: :lol:

Baz is the guy you wanna meet. f*cking hell that guy is something else :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:55 am

At the premiere of The Firm re-make

Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:30 pm

ely trendy wrote:MEETING WITH ANNIS?
MINE WAS 1984 THE SEASON WE WERE IN OLD DIV 2 WITH THE LIKES OF CHELSEA LEEDS MAN CTY MIDDBORO JACKS PALACE FULHAM POMPE NEWCASTLE AN BLACKBURN TO NAME A FEW,
HE USE TO KNOCK ABOUT WITH 2 LADS FROM ELY WHO BECAME BIG NAMES IN THE ELY TRENDY GROUP , HE USE TO PULL UP IN HIS CAPRI LEAVE ENGINE RUNNING AN CHAT FOR HOURS WITH US!
GREAT DAYS AN GREAT FRIEND....

Leave his engine running,lol So would I with Rasper and Greenslade roaming the streets looking for motors for their collection :lol:

Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:47 pm

I've never met Annis, but I distinctly remember him walking down the stairs past me at St James' Park last season saying "I've had enough, I'm not staying to watch this crap" or something to that effect :lol:

Not to worry Annis, I walked up the steps, found out we were 4 down and did exactly the same thing :lol: :oops:

Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Days before the Bristol 6-0 game but the proper meeting was the that game

Thomas and We took some abuse for turning on the Riddler :lol:

Yes we did, it was a brilliant night though :lol:

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Not sure Annis will remember but on a coach midweek trip to Maidstone think we drew 1-. At one end was just a house...lol

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:At the premiere of The Firm re-make

True Andy and a Good Film :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:11 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:I've never met Annis, but I distinctly remember him walking down the stairs past me at St James' Park last season saying "I've had enough, I'm not staying to watch this crap" or something to that effect :lol:

Not to worry Annis, I walked up the steps, found out we were 4 down and did exactly the same thing :lol: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Yes I was Disgusted .

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:12 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Not sure Annis will remember but on a coach midweek trip to Maidstone think we drew 1-. At one end was just a house...lol

I Rem going, hopefully we will meet again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:22 pm

:lol: :lol: Never forget that one
Notts County away, mid 90's, 95 maybe 96, came across my eldest son and I at this match. Next time I saw him was match after at Ninian when he came up to me and said that he had noticed me at Notts County and hadn't seen me before and asked where I was from. Seen him plenty of times since and with newer kids :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AndyFS

Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:51 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:I've never met Annis, but I distinctly remember him walking down the stairs past me at St James' Park last season saying "I've had enough, I'm not staying to watch this crap" or something to that effect :lol:

I walked up when 4-0, them stairs were hard work, walked all the way up to find out we were 4-0 :lol: Thats what i get for supporting Cardiff :lol:

I meet Annis for the first time Leicester away play off semi final outside some pub close to the ground. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Never met him, but have seen him at games.

I don't stalk you Annis. Honest

:lol: :lol: :)

:lol: :ayatollah:

So your not Claude Blue :lol:

I can confirm that PF is certainly not Claude :lol: I 1st met Annis up the Brunswick too :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:46 am

Cant remember what game it was but it was the start of 00/01 season. I went to Annis's House with my mate. I dont know what I was scared of most Annis Snr, Annis Jnr, or Annis's Dog. :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:30 am

Bluetaf wrote::lol: :lol: Never forget that one
Notts County away, mid 90's, 95 maybe 96, came across my eldest son and I at this match. Next time I saw him was match after at Ninian when he came up to me and said that he had noticed me at Notts County and hadn't seen me before and asked where I was from. Seen him plenty of times since and with newer kids :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AndyFS

:lol:

Yes I rem Andy, It got us to be Mates :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:30 am

Ccfc Shane wrote:

I walked up when 4-0, them stairs were hard work, walked all the way up to find out we were 4-0 :lol: Thats what i get for supporting Cardiff :lol:

I meet Annis for the first time Leicester away play off semi final outside some pub close to the ground. :ayatollah:

Yes Shane, Last Season, Hope you come away with us this Season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:31 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Never met him, but have seen him at games.

I don't stalk you Annis. Honest

:lol: :lol: :)

:lol: :ayatollah:

So your not Claude Blue :lol:

I can confirm that PF is certainly not Claude :lol: I 1st met Annis up the Brunswick too :ayatollah:

:lol:

Yes Martyn and met a few times Since :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:33 am

ackers1927 wrote:Cant remember what game it was but it was the start of 00/01 season. I went to Annis's House with my mate. I dont know what I was scared of most Annis Snr, Annis Jnr, or Annis's Dog. :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah:

A lot of people Say that :lol: :lol:

Our Tour around Scotland with Cardiff was a laugh :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:39 am

Forever Blue wrote:
ackers1927 wrote:Cant remember what game it was but it was the start of 00/01 season. I went to Annis's House with my mate. I dont know what I was scared of most Annis Snr, Annis Jnr, or Annis's Dog. :lol: :lol:

Yeah it was great Annis, hopefully do a few aways with you this year too :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Probably from our days hanging around outside Olympus sports on Queen St.Happy days the early 80`s!

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:14 pm

redcamp legend wrote:Probably from our days hanging around outside Olympus sports on Queen St.Happy days the early 80`s!

:lol: :lol:

Now they were really fun Days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:15 pm

ackers1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yeah it was great Annis, hopefully do a few aways with you this year too :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Be great :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
EddieEdwards wrote:Your going back some time now.

early mid 90's. I wonder if Annis remember's organising running a coach to Sunderland towarsds early 00's.

Yes I Def do and as usual it was fun and games all the way :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was in the people carrier ahead of said bus....Great day! 0-0 I think. Also Annis you may remember a mini bus I think you organised to Burnley around the same time. MH was driving, there was 8 of us on there. The walk to the ground from the cricket club was interesting ;)

Cant remember the first time I met Annis but was introduced by the legend that is Clem (whos ban is now up and raring to go again)!