Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bridgend town v neath tomorrow night

Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:50 pm

quite a lot of the bridgend firm going tomprrow to give fatty trundle some stick,as he plays for neath these days

Re: bridgend town v neath tomorrow night

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:04 pm

dibstours wrote:quite a lot of the bridgend firm going tomprrow to give fatty trundle some stick,as he plays for neath these days

where to in bridgend will this be played?

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Brewery field

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:15 pm

There playing cambrian friday night up the rhondda 7 o clock ko hope they send him up to play. :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:10 pm

i think the maesteg blue might show his face to wind the fat tw*t up

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:20 pm

beaky wrote:There playing cambrian friday night up the rhondda 7 o clock ko hope they send him up to play. :lol: :lol:

7.30 kick off beak,forgot to bell you to tell you see you up there,all the boys are going up.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Hope we can keep each other apart, i'm going to support Neath. I watch quite a few games
when not watching the city, sounds strange when you are calling your own players a fat tw*t!

Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:26 pm

what time is kick off tomorrow

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:01 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:what time is kick off tomorrow

7.30 kick off at the brewery field

Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:25 am

'The Bridgend Firm' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what a sorry bunch of clowns

more than likely to be 9 or 10 boneheads in stone island coats smoking fags with frowns on their faces.trying to look hard while the rest of the crowd and players struggle to come to terms with how ridiculous you all look.

The Bridgend Firm Lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:01 am

blackswan wrote:'The Bridgend Firm' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

more than likely to be 9 or 10 boneheads in stone island coats smoking fags with frowns on their faces.trying to look hard while the rest of the crowd and players struggle to come to terms with how ridiculous you all look.

Come along & find out out for yourself :lol: CLOWN

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:05 am

Xcasual wrote:

Come along & find out out for yourself :lol: CLOWN

why on earth would i turn out for bridgend v neath :?

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:58 am

You've 'turned out' for a discussion on the said game, on your capital's message board........Clown :D

Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:39 pm

What a sad state of affairs, turning up to give someone (whos earning a living) hassle.
Brave bunch turning up in numbers, bridgend firm my arse,just sums you up :lol: pathetic lot :oops: :oops:
gives the tidy ones of you lot a bad name.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:43 pm

dibstours wrote:quite a lot of the bridgend firm going tomprrow to give fatty trundle some stick,as he plays for neath these days

Bridgend Firm :lol: :lol:

I bet Trundle is pooping in his pants at the thought

Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:15 pm

colours wrote:What a sad state of affairs, turning up to give someone (whos earning a living) hassle.
Brave bunch turning up in numbers, bridgend firm my arse,just sums you up :lol: pathetic lot :oops: :oops:
gives the tidy ones of you lot a bad name.

not as sad as someone hiding behind a flag trying to impress his steroid pumping mates

Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:not as sad as someone hiding behind a flag trying to impress his steroid pumping mates

He didn't hide. You could see his face quite plainly smiling, see:-

Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:35 pm

fuckoff you jack cunts, this post is f**k all to do with you :x

Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:55 pm

murphy wrote:fuckoff you jack cunts, this post is f**k all to do with you :x

Is this the brains behind the project?

Dear God,your all doomed i tell ya :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:10 pm

blackswan wrote:

I expect he knows the way to Nottingham though

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
blackswan wrote:

I expect he knows the way to Nottingham though

I'd challenge that theory :D

Anyhoo,are you off to the Brewery Field to throw insults at Trundle as well?

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Nope, Blackswan, I have zero interest in this game and won't be spending good money on shouting at someone who doesn't really interest me. I can't really see the point in going just to shout at Trundle

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Nope, Blackswan, I have zero interest in this game and won't be spending good money on shouting at someone who doesn't really interest me. I can't really see the point in going just to shout at Trundle

Bizarre innit.I've been to Bridgend though and i can see why.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:39 pm

blackswan wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Nope, Blackswan, I have zero interest in this game and won't be spending good money on shouting at someone who doesn't really interest me. I can't really see the point in going just to shout at Trundle

Bizarre innit.I've been to Bridgend though and i can see why.

I've never seen the point in this. I loved booing him and dishing out loads of stick when he played for you and for Bristol city against us. But I've got better things to do with what little amount I have left in my wage packet once my bills are paid. Watching a probably drab match between 2 probably poor teams isn't high on my 'to do' list

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:58 pm

You can stand on the wall of Newcastle... castle, at the top of Newcastle Hill and watch games in the Brewery. I might do just that if I get back in time.

All together now: "Lee Trundle is illegitimate, he has got no birth certificate, he's got AIDs and can't get rid of it, dirty fat jack b*stard."

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:09 pm

A sorry bunch of clowns is a football club that allows its own ambassadors, that is its footballers, to act very childish like Trundle did that day. Also the same can go for the likes of Tate.

I know to you bitter and twisted Jacks they are both heros for what they did but I'm glad I support a club whos players dont act in such an unprofessional way. This is why Cardiff are a superior club to the seaside football town of Swansea.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I know to you bitter and twisted Jacks they are both heros for what they did but I'm glad I support a club who's players dont act in such an unprofessional way.

Is that the same 'ambassadors' for Cardiff that get arrested brawling in Newcastle City Centre, or even worse get legless and arrested for drink driving around the City?

Very proffesional behaviour ;)

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:46 pm

What they do in private life is their business and they face the consequences. Many footballers do the same.

Wearing the team shirt and acting idiotic is a reflection on the whole club and is basically pathetic.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:What they do in private life is their business and they face the consequences. Many footballers do the same.

Wearing the team shirt and acting idiotic is a reflection on the whole club and is basically pathetic.

I suppose Lee Hughes, Luke McCormick and Marlon King would fall into your category too then? Parading a flag would never hurt anyone (except you :lol: ) but Mc Spotkick could have killed someone driving around pissed-up playing dodgem cars.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:16 pm

nct68 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:What they do in private life is their business and they face the consequences. Many footballers do the same.

I suppose Lee Hughes, Luke McCormick and Marlon King would fall into your category too then? Parading a flag would never hurt anyone (except you :lol: ) but Mc Spotkick could have killed someone driving around pissed-up playing dodgem cars.

Yep they do and they have faced the consequencies. Same goes for the Dyer guy you have. However the clubs they were with cannot be held for thier actions outside working hours. Thats what I am saying.

However in working hours and wearing the shirt the club are responsible. I'm just glad none of the Cardiff players have ever acted is such a childish way as the likes of Tate and Trundle. To me its just a sign of how jealous you are of us.