Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: bridgend town v neath tomorrow night

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
nct68 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:What they do in private life is their business and they face the consequences. Many footballers do the same.

Wearing the team shirt and acting idiotic is a reflection on the whole club and is basically pathetic.

I suppose Lee Hughes, Luke McCormick and Marlon King would fall into your category too then? Parading a flag would never hurt anyone (except you :lol: ) but Mc Spotkick could have killed someone driving around pissed-up playing dodgem cars.

Yep they do and they have faced the consequencies. Same goes for the Dyer guy you have. However the clubs they were with cannot be held for thier actions outside working hours. Thats what I am saying.

However in working hours and wearing the shirt the club are responsible. I'm just glad none of the Cardiff players have ever acted is such a childish way as the likes of Tate and Trundle. To me its just a sign of how jealous you are of us.

Players represent the club at ALL times not just when it suits your stupid little i-bred mind. Chopra and the fat drunk (forget his name now) bring your club in to disrepute with their antics, end of, you stupid scum c**t.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Not another Jack tw*t keyboard warrior who talks out of his backside. What a bunch of bitter and twisted mongrels they seems to breed down there.

Porttoilet you talk bollocks.

Never Beat the Jacks...ball comes ot Chopra.....rest is history.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:27 pm

porttoiletblueturd wrote:Players represent the club at ALL times not just when it suits your stupid little i-bred mind. Chopra and the fat drunk (forget his name now) bring your club in to disrepute with their antics, end of, you stupid scum c**t.

A little too strongly worded, but I'm sure Mr half-baked now stands corrected :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:28 pm

nct68 wrote:
porttoiletblueturd wrote:Players represent the club at ALL times not just when it suits your stupid little i-bred mind. Chopra and the fat drunk (forget his name now) bring your club in to disrepute with their antics, end of, you stupid scum c**t.

A little too strongly worded, but I'm sure Mr half-baked now stands corrected :lol:

How about you two stop hiding behind a false name and register on he with the one you use on PS.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:32 pm

lol, every time I post my post count comes up as 1, I think Anus's mods must delete my well thought out replies. :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:34 pm

So who are you on PS. For once have a bit of bottle.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:So who are you on PS. For once have a bit of bottle.

What difference does that make?

Actually I use SCFC.CO.UK/guestbook but why do you want to know? Do you and your beer belly intend to 'pay me a visit' with your Orange and Brown rugby top?

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:07 pm

f**k knows what you mean by that.

Ok son I'm sure no one else on here wnat to read this personal bollocks you wish to enter into so lets keep it to pm shall we?

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:17 pm

nct68 wrote:

ahh dont take it out on us, because your sister is on her period lads...

give us an :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Bakedalasker wrote: lets keep it to pm shall we?

PM, You? No thanks, I don't want to enter anything with you thank you very much. Groom someone else to bum, pervert.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:16 pm

I think I may have a look at this as I know live in Bridgend......He's fat, he's scouse he'd rob your fuckin house.... ;)

If any of you bin dipping west walian cunts fancy a dance, I've got some new SL72's that need a work out 8-)

Regards

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:30 pm

01443casual wrote:I think I may have a look at this as I know live in Bridgend.....

If any of you bin dipping west walian cunts fancy a dance, I've got some new SL72's that need a work out 8-)

Regards

Good lawd, first we have a fat middle-aged man trying to groom Swans fans. Now, or should I say 'Know', we have a retarded 'casual' who wants a dance with his SL72's on (I assume they are a soft leathered dance shoe of some description?)

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:46 pm

nct68 wrote:
01443casual wrote:I think I may have a look at this as I know live in Bridgend.....

Regards

Good lawd, first we have a fat middle-aged man trying to groom Swans fans. Now, or should I say 'Know', we have a retarded 'casual' who wants a dance with his SL72's on (I assume they are a soft leathered dance shoe of some description?)

So you're not coming tomorrow then??? :lol: As for retard - a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way. Sound familiar? :o

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:53 am

01443casual wrote:for retard - a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way. Sound familiar? :o

Know, you now why I think your retarded, so stop borrowing your sisters thesaurus to make people think your intelligent.

As for the Bridgend 'firm' turning up last night, is this you being referred to in a Swans forum?

As for their 'firm' turning up, I'm assuming they must be referring the 6 backwards teenagers and their ringleader (who looks a lot like the Elephant man) standing on the touchline and piping up once every 10 minutes or so, with the odd "Trundle, your a w****r", or jeer. Numpties, the lot of them

:lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:59 am

Dont really want to get in to this arguement but what was score last night ? Did Trundle play well ?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:07 am

GarethGardner wrote:Dont really want to get in to this arguement but what was score last night ? Did Trundle play well ?

0-0 and apparantly no, crap game with him not seeing the ball much (*waits for gag about his belly being in the way)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:22 am

nct68 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote: lets keep it to pm shall we?

PM, You? No thanks, I don't want to enter anything with you thank you very much. Groom someone else to bum, pervert.

I should have known better from your typical bitter and twisted Jack.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:42 am

I can't believe Trundle couldn't play at a higher level - what happened ?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:47 am

stan106 wrote:I can't believe Trundle couldn't play at a higher level - what happened ?

He's a fat obese moron that has 6 fingers, he got caught fingering his pet budgie that he named "Alan Tate". Thats what happened. :ayatollah:

He's not good enough Stan, he knows that himself so he decided to move to Neath.