Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

switzerland v wales £180 October

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:53 pm

anyone fancy going to switzerland myself and cowboy are organising a coach leaving the rhondda picking up in cardiff on the sunday 10th october for the match on the tuesday night returning wednesday after breakfast anyone interested in going contact myself on rjwalesfootball@aol.com or phone cowboy ( wayne john ) on 07983628185 deposits now being taken
COACH AND 2 NIGHTS HOTEL INCLUDED
=== match tickets not included===
LIMITED SPACES BOOK NOW :ayatollah:

Re: switzerland v wales £180 October

Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Great offer, would love too go but as a 16 year old I just cant afford it

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:00 pm

rjwalesfootball wrote:anyone fancy going to switzerland myself and cowboy are organising a coach leaving the rhondda picking up in cardiff on the sunday 10th october for the match on the tuesday night returning wednesday after breakfast anyone interested in going contact myself on rjwalesfootball@aol.com or phone cowboy ( wayne john ) on 07983628185 deposits now being taken
COACH AND 2 NIGHTS HOTEL INCLUDED
=== match tickets not included===
LIMITED SPACES BOOK NOW :ayatollah:

dont forget to remind anybody travelling that they need membershipto get a ticket. So for those just going to that game add the membership price to the ticket.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:48 pm

anyone going has to get ticket from f.a.w. if they're going to the game and have to have membership which is available from the f.a.w