Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Happy Birthday Mrs Ramsgate

Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Many happy returns for tomorrow my old friend, will be working all day tomorrow so won`t get chance to catch up with you.

You should get birthday card tomorrow hopefully, how old now ? Either 48 or 49 I know its not 50 just yet.

Enjoy the day and give my sincerest best wishes to everyone.

All the best mate from your old compadre

JBBJ :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Ramsgate

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:32 am

John Bowens brotherj wrote:Many happy returns for tomorrow my old friend, will be working all day tomorrow so won`t get chance to catch up with you.

You should get birthday card tomorrow hopefully, how old now ? Either 48 or 49 I know its not 50 just yet.

,,,,,, thanks jbbj it is 49. me and harry are going to the ship and pilot for a light lunch and then he has a supprise for me , which i am not looking forward to as last years suprise was a compleat disaster as you well know as i dont like london town so where did the old trout take me the frog and nightgown in the old kent road to a wife swoping party which to be honest i did enjoy very much as i had sex with an argentinian bloke called parlo , the funny thing is that harry just wanted to watch and do things to himself , i told him to grab a young lady for himself but he was to nerveus. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:35 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and Dont get too Drunk :lol:
Keep your Stories coming :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:44 am

Forever Blue wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY and Dont get too Drunk :lol:
Keep your Stories coming :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

,,,,, of course, im on the ferry next saterday from fishgaurd to rosslear can you get any of your books on the ferry as i now you can in rhoose airport. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:17 am

Happy Birthday, I did meet you once at wembley. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Happy Birthday, I did meet you once at wembley. :ayatollah:

..... thanks billy i remember you well from wembely. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:10 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
John Bowens brotherj wrote:Many happy returns for tomorrow my old friend, will be working all day tomorrow so won`t get chance to catch up with you.

,,,,,, thanks jbbj it is 49. me and harry are going to the ship and pilot for a light lunch and then he has a supprise for me , which i am not looking forward to as last years suprise was a compleat disaster as you well know as i dont like london town so where did the old trout take me the frog and nightgown in the old kent road to a wife swoping party which to be honest i did enjoy very much as i had sex with an argentinian bloke called parlo , the funny thing is that harry just wanted to watch and do things to himself , i told him to grab a young lady for himself but he was to nerveus. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Myself and Mrs JBBJ are keen wife swappers and dogging enthusiasts, the funny thing is just like your husband Harry I much prefer to watch whilst being blindfolded so I cannot see a thing, I also insist on wearing ear muffs so I can`t hear anything either. We regularly attend wife swapping and dogging parties with celebrities including Phil Mitchell off Eastenders, Stan Collymore and Ken Dodd. Ken`s parties are legendary as all the diddymen are involved.

The Frog & Nightgown is a lovely old family run pub, in my opinion where you can sit back relax and not worry about anything untoward happening, very much like the Boars Head used to be in Tonyrefail years ago. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Happy birthday MB :old: :old: :old: :old: you old c**t :lol: :lol: :lol:

and the boars head is a yuppies place now 8-)

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:03 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Happy birthday MB :old: :old: :old: :old: you old c**t :lol: :lol: :lol:

and the boars head is a yuppies place now 8-)

,,,,, thanks baz very sad about the boars head though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:06 pm

you dont need a weapon to go in there now ;)

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:16 pm

dear jbbj. could you e,mail me the addresses of all the best dogging spots in south wales as harry is away with baz next week fishing in wexford and id like to try a few gentelmen out i uesed to go to barry hawking center to do most of my dogging but i found the noise of the snowy owls very off putting another good dogging spot i used to use with an x lover of mine (gwilim carney) was the heratige park in trehaford the men where a bit ruff but always ready to do the deed with me which i found quiet refreshing as some men i have met on my dogging experments very shy and laid back, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: by the way some pepole in areas around wales are saying that i am non orgasmic and i fake all of my orgasams it is not true i orgasam about 90% of the time . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:17 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:you dont need a weapon to go in there now ;)

,,,,,,, only a pink toto. :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:dear jbbj. could you e,mail me the addresses of all the best dogging spots in south wales as harry is away with baz next week fishing in wexford and id like to try a few gentelmen out i uesed to go to barry hawking center to do most of my dogging but i found the noise of the snowy owls very off putting another good dogging spot i used to use with an x lover of mine (gwilim carney) was the heratige park in trehaford the men where a bit ruff but always ready to do the deed with me which i found quiet refreshing as some men i have met on my dogging experments very shy and laid back, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: by the way some pepole in areas around wales are saying that i am non orgasmic and i fake all of my orgasams it is not true i orgasam about 90% of the time . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bryn Terrace in Porth is very good as is Alf`s sweetshop in Rhys Street Trealaw. A lot of people use the late Trevor Rees`s bakers shop in Hannah Street, but remembering what an awful pervert Trevor was I refuse to use these premises for my dogging activities.

Me and the Mrs go a bit more up market these days and we find the Ynyshir Oval and the Meadow Vale Countryside club cater for the upper echelons of the swapping scene. I remember Gwilym Carney very well he was like a younger and better looking looking version of Brad Pitt.

Although I have never had sex with you myself, three people that I know who have had sex with you Dai Riggs, Graham Viner and Snowell have all told me you have never faked an orgasam, so I will believe them so please stop worrying over this. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:11 am

happy birthday you filthy rotter ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:01 am

milly44 wrote:happy birthday you filthy rotter ;) :ayatollah:

,,,,,, thanks milly. ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:05 am

happy birthday you stinking bitch :lol:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:18 am

John Bowens brotherj wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:dear jbbj. could you e,mail me the addresses of all the best dogging spots in south wales as harry is away with baz next week fishing in wexford and id like to try a few gentelmen out i uesed to go to barry hawking center to do most of my dogging but i found the noise of the snowy owls very off putting another good dogging spot i used to use with an x lover of mine (gwilim carney) was the heratige park in trehaford the men where a bit ruff but always ready to do the deed with me which i found quiet refreshing as some men i have met on my dogging experments very shy and laid back, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: by the way some pepole in areas around wales are saying that i am non orgasmic and i fake all of my orgasams it is not true i orgasam about 90% of the time . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bryn Terrace in Porth is very good as is Alf`s sweetshop in Rhys Street Trealaw. A lot of people use the late Trevor Rees`s bakers shop in Hannah Street, but remembering what an awful pervert Trevor was I refuse to use these premises for my dogging activities.

Me and the Mrs go a bit more up market these days and we find the Ynyshir Oval and the Meadow Vale Countryside club cater for the upper echelons of the swapping scene. I remember Gwilym Carney very well he was like a younger and better looking looking version of Brad Pitt.

Although I have never had sex with you myself, three people that I know who have had sex with you Dai Riggs, Graham Viner and Snowell have all told me you have never faked an orgasam, so I will believe them so please stop worrying over this. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

,,,,,,,, jbbj.,,,, i never had sex with snowell as he was to drunk and could not get an erection,but dai riggs was a very thoughtfull lover after we finished having sex in the back of his brothering laws cortina mk1 he ran straight down to the petrol garage and bought me 2 bunchis of daffodils and a can of diet dandylion and burdoch pop and a packet of revels, which nearly brought me to tears as at that time every one used to treat me as a slag as you know , graham viner on the other hand was a compleat waste of time he was so boring to talk to thats all he went on about was how hard it was for small shop keepers to keep thaeir heads above water and all the kids stealing from his shop in the school brakes , and the sex with him was just as bad his foreskin was to tight around his penis so when he got an erection it hert him very badly , i do belive he has been sercomsized now so he should be ok now,,,,,, but i dont know that for a fact it is just what i was told by cubby. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:19 am

Ben wrote:happy birthday you stinking bitch :lol:

,,,,, thanks ben. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:06 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:

,,,,,,,, jbbj.,,,, i never had sex with snowell as he was to drunk and could not get an erection,but dai riggs was a very thoughtfull lover after we finished having sex in the back of his brothering laws cortina mk1 he ran straight down to the petrol garage and bought me 2 bunchis of daffodils and a can of diet dandylion and burdoch pop and a packet of revels, which nearly brought me to tears as at that time every one used to treat me as a slag as you know , graham viner on the other hand was a compleat waste of time he was so boring to talk to thats all he went on about was how hard it was for small shop keepers to keep thaeir heads above water and all the kids stealing from his shop in the school brakes , and the sex with him was just as bad his foreskin was to tight around his penis so when he got an erection it hert him very badly , i do belive he has been sercomsized now so he should be ok now,,,,,, but i dont know that for a fact it is just what i was told by cubby. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes Cubby myself and Lambert performed Graham`s cicumcision in the lounge of the Lewis Merthyr, we have know all joined the Jewish faith and are qualified rabbbi`s who are able to perform circumcisions with or without anaesthetic. Lambert is still very interested in model railways and reading about methods of wool gathering during medieval times.

I worried about Lambert for a long time after that silly pet duck of his, got itself eaten by one of Mervyn the milks pigs, still Lamberts seems over it know and appears as perverted as he always was. His interest in necrophilia appals me, especially know that he`s got himself a job as a part time undertaker.

Cubby as done really well for himself, he is now employed as Prince Charles advisor on fighting cocks and fighting dogs. Has you know these are not activities that I agree with, but I did travel up to Prince Charles counrty home Highgrove with Cubby last Tuesday and both him and Prince Charles pitted two silver duckwing cockerels with razors attached to their feet against each other, in Charles`s stateroom, it was an absolute blood bath.

I could`nt wait to get out of there, I was glad to see Roger Dillon turning up in his motorcycle combination to bring us back home.

I know its a little personal but, how is your husband Harry`s state of mind at the moment ? The reason I ask is that a group of my secondary school pupils that I teach are currently doing a project on The History of Morris Minor Vans and how can they be used to breakdown the racial stereotyping and breeding cycles of native seabirds.

I know Harry is at the best of times mentally unstable, but on his day there is no finer expert living on Morris Minor Vans or indeed seabirds of the British Isles. If Harry is well enough I was hoping to bring 34 of my pupils over for three or four weeks in December.

Best Wishes

Terry Lewis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:15 pm

Happy Birthday Mrs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a gorgeous pressie for you here - i know how u love the crotchless sets keeps you nice and fresh on a night on the pull - so hurry up n get your sexy lil ass over here n lets go on the pop :D :ayatollah:

Have a fab day treacle xxxxxxxxxxx i got lovely kisses here for you ;)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Happy birthday Rose! ;)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:02 pm

Claire wrote:Happy birthday Rose! ;)

..... thanks clare you are my little angel i was just looking at our photos from wembely you look like me a bit. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Jez wrote:Happy Birthday Mrs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a gorgeous pressie for you here - i know how u love the crotchless sets keeps you nice and fresh on a night on the pull - so hurry up n get your sexy lil ass over here n lets go on the pop :D :ayatollah:

,,,,, thanks jez you really now how to chear a girl up i am looking forward to trying my crotchless set on i hope thay are size 10. :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:07 pm

i love crutchless, they are my fave :D

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:21 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i love crutchless, they are my fave :D

I KNOW ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oi when u popping in!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:23 pm

..... thanks clare you are my little angel i was just looking at our photos from wembely you look like me a bit. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: I got asked if you are my sister today!

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:24 pm

you about friday???? e mail your details to me

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Jez wrote:Happy Birthday Mrs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

,,,,, thanks jez you really now how to chear a girl up i am looking forward to trying my crotchless set on i hope thay are size 10. :lol: :lol:

Perfection :D - Like i would not know all the photos posted on the net of u - bet u aint googled Rose Ramsgate size 10

wwwnakedinthanet.com

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:26 pm

jbbj, im afrid you wont be able to fetch your pupels over to dublin to meet harry as he is having a relapse and refusing to take his medication , i could not take responsebilety for his actions you dont know what he will do from one moment to the next, as i talk now he is in the back garden sending moss code messages to the pope asking for forgivness for his part in the tonypandy riots during the miners strike , so you will understand me having to let your students down , i have an x work mate of yours e.mail adress who dabbles in sea birds and morris minor repairs mr ronny rock who may be able to get you out of this pickle hia adress is ron rok sea birds . com. i hope you get what you want off this man as he is a legand in sea birds and reptiles....... dont call him on week days as he will be in the rheola with his drinking pals try sunday morning he should be sober ish by then........... i have to go now harry has just come in and he has shit himself again and i need to clean the dirty sod up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Claire wrote:

:lol: :lol: I got asked if you are my sister today!

...... i hope thay did not say i was the ugly sister :lol: :lol: