ronnie rock is not a well man :o :o

Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Ramsgate

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:32 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:you about friday???? e mail your details to me

roseramsgate.com. :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:34 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i love crutchless, they are my fave :D

,,,,, i thought you where a stockins man thats what you used to make me wear all the time.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:34 pm

analroseramsgate.com :D

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Rose,

Your advice as always is indespensable too me. I will contact Ronnie Rock asap. On a slightly sad note Rose I will not be using this messageboard after tonight, I find the content very sexually explicit, and the continual references to lingerie and homosexuality by mostly happily married middle age men worries me somewhat, which could bring on my heart condition.

Its been nice knowing you Rose, but I am now off to the Leeds United MB. If your having trouble cleaning the excrement off Harry try some Jif lemon with a sprinkling of Vermouth it works every time.

Thats all I ever used when I was Emrys Thomas`s care worker. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yours

Kimmy Harris

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:38 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:analroseramsgate.com :D

:lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:39 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:Rose,

Your advice as always is indespensable too me. I will contact Ronnie Rock asap. On a slightly sad note Rose I will not be using this messageboard after tonight, I find the content very sexually explicit, and the continual references to lingerie and homosexuality by mostly happily married middle age men worries me somewhat, which could bring on my heart condition.

Its been nice knowing you Rose, but I am now off to the Leeds United MB. If your having trouble cleaning the excrement off Harry try some Jif lemon with a sprinkling of Vermouth it works every time.

Thats all I ever used when I was Emrys Thomas`s care worker. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yours

Kimmy Harris
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nutter, and you been in to see mrs baz today i understand ;)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:44 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

Yours

Kimmy Harris
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nutter, and you been in to see mrs baz today i understand ;)

Indeed I have whilst collecting my methadone prescription :lol: I will not under any circumstances divulge what me and Mrs Baz discussed, but my silence will cost you !!! Give me your collection of stuffed 1920`s water voles, and I will say no more on this matter. :x :ayatollah: :old:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:46 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
Claire wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:..... thanks clare you are my little angel i was just looking at our photos from wembely you look like me a bit. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: I got asked if you are my sister today!

...... i hope thay did not say i was the ugly sister :lol: :lol:

no... Twins!!!! :D :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Yours

Kimmy Harris

....... jbbj,,,, dont go to the leeds united message board thats all thay go on about night and day is whipet racing and ferrating and there is a bloke on there who posts under the name of duck he is the most perverted man alive be warned, if you must go to another message board i will come with you for back up , we could try oldham athletic i dont think thay have any pervs, :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:53 pm

yes oldham now has mr feeney a well respected perv :D

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:56 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:yes oldham now has mr feeney a well respected perv :D

,,,,, i dont think he is a perv baz he just has a high sex drive like myself.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:01 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:

Yours

Kimmy Harris

....... jbbj,,,, dont go to the leeds united message board thats all thay go on about night and day is whipet racing and ferrating and there is a bloke on there who posts under the name of duck he is the most perverted man alive be warned, if you must go to another message board i will come with you for back up , we could try oldham athletic i dont think thay have any pervs, :ayatollah:

I might try the Oldham one then Rose, since Annis left on his holidays earlier this boards gone sex mad, I am as broad minded as the next man as you well now, having tried most forms of sexual experimentation but I am finding some of the sexual content of this board alarming . I heard the Hereford board is free of pervs its run by a man called Martin Robbins so that might be worth a try.

Yours

Andy Gadd

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:12 am

jbbj ,,,, please rethink your leaving us for dobins hereford united board as anis will be back off holidays shourtly and sort all this riff raff out, i was told by tweet that dobbis is now living in gracelands with bet middler and brian ferry what a combination bet with her red hair brian with his fobia about clensleness and dobbins certified insane ....... pleas rethink your crazy ideas about leaving this board as most other message boards go on about football all the time.at least here there are pepole to talk to about sexual problems, wild life tips, poultry breeding, drink problems, help with drug addictions, lonly herts club,best chocolate bars of the 70s,where to buy good books (see annis for that) curing mastitas in dairy herds ,you have it all on here jbbj so re think leaving for a different board becuse you might get a shock becuse thats all these other boards go on about is football and i know you hate football. ..... talk soon love rose. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:31 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:jbbj ,,,, please rethink your leaving us for dobins hereford united board as anis will be back off holidays shourtly and sort all this riff raff out, i was told by tweet that dobbis is now living in gracelands with bet middler and brian ferry what a combination bet with her red hair brian with his fobia about clensleness and dobbins certified insane ....... pleas rethink your crazy ideas about leaving this board as most other message boards go on about football all the time.at least here there are pepole to talk to about sexual problems, wild life tips, poultry breeding, drink problems, help with drug addictions, lonly herts club,best chocolate bars of the 70s,where to buy good books (see annis for that) curing mastitas in dairy herds ,you have it all on here jbbj so re think leaving for a different board becuse you might get a shock becuse thats all these other boards go on about is football and i know you hate football. ..... talk soon love rose. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rose,

Has always your so right, what other football board would I be able to find, that does not discuss football, I hate the game give me showjumping or sumo cross dressed wrestling any day of the week.

On a serious note, I would really appreciate your thoughts on a particularly difficult situation I have encountered. Having now changed my occupation from being an horse dealer to a land and property developer, I recently purchase twelve acres of land behind Charles Street and Coronation Terrace, the amount I paid was well into six figures. You having been born in this area now only two well that this land as for many years, been taken over by "squatters" who keep livestock and grow vegetables on plots of this land.

I recently placed removal notice orders on all the plots and invited everyone who illegally uses this land to attend a meeting at the local pub The New York Hotel this evening. I have just left this meeting utterly shocked by the level of physical and verbal abuse that I was subjected too. I am lucky to be alive !!!!!

You may well know some of the people involved Nigel Gibson a local goat enthuisiast, Ron & Phil Brown keen pigeon fliers, the Muckfield brothers, Jeffrey Meade, Hughie Owen, Alan Rowe, Anthony Davies, Dazzan, Honky, Jack Athertun etc. I have never been so intimadated in my life as I was at this meeting !!

Mr Gibson set a fox terrier on me, Ronnie Brown threw a pint of Newcastle Brown at me and Honky offered me to a fistfight in the beer garden. The meeting ended when Jack Athertun took out a double barrel shotgun fired it into the ceiling and shouted in a south london accent "you want some of this you taffy cant" Rose I was shocked to my very core, thankfully my two minders Wayne Chivers and Tad Jones had the foresight to smuggle me out through the lounge window and we ecscaped in a rickshaw pulled by Earnie Hopkins.

I had offered all of these people alternative allotments over in Glynneath, but after this expereince they can go to hell, I am sending the bulldozers in tomorrow morning. I am planning to turn this ground into a safari park, without any form of fences or security measures, so the animals which will include elephants, bears, leopards, lions, bison will be able to roam freely as nature intended them too.

There as been some local opposition from schools and parents, but I can`t see what the problem is. The financially attractive part of this project is that I bring people in on open topped double decker buses, with guns who can then shoot the animals for a small charge. Say £25 for an elephant or £9.50 for a tiger.

Its going to be a real money spinner, if your interested e-mail at killingwildlife.com@koalakoala.co.uk :P

Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:36 am

dear jbbj.
you have a real problem on your hands there is only one way to sort this problem out , and i am affraid to say you will need to go through the crown corts to get rid of these squatters you need to put a letter of complaint in to the forestry commission ( ask for nap) and thay will send someone to look at the state that these pepole are leaving the land in , i know for a fact that dazzan has a gold mine under his chickin coop and honky is running an illegal gambaling den next to his fathers grave by his pigeon loft . so it is plain for any sane man to see that these pepole are not respecting the land as thay should , but be aware that this could take at least 3 weeks to sort out so the animals you have orderd from all over the world will need to be keept else where , i do belive baz has a flat empty at the moment he may let you keep them there but for reasons beond my controle you will need to keep an eye on baz or he will shoot them , ( may be you could change the locks ) ....... the best solicitor for this type of case ms mr mark lyshon he has never lost a land dispute in his life .......... good luck jbbj im off to sligo tonight to an anti badger bating march talk monday ,,,,, rose :ayatollah: