Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

They are All in Court Today

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:27 am

In London for the Chelsea/Cardiff game, All the Cardiff Fans. Nothing will happen today, They will just be formally charged and prob sent to Crown Court.

Re: They are All in Court Today

Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:21 pm

wonder if claude blue will wish them good luck? :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:33 pm

murphy wrote:wonder if claude blue will wish them good luck? :lol:

well I aint seen him on the board today maybe he is in London. :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 pm

Good luck to those who are innocent :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:11 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Good luck to those who are innocent :ayatollah:

Theyr all innocent :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:11 pm

25 Cardiff were in Court, one pleaded Guilty Today, He was Fined and Banned.
Last Week 50 Odd Chelsea were in The Same Court.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Best of luck to everyone involved, the more I hear and see about this the more I believe that the old bill, actively encouraged this incident to happen, thereby wiping out whats left of Chelsea`s ageing mob and making a big indent on Cardiffs away support.

A controversial viewpoint maybe, but thats my opinion. Its happened before. The met knew full well Cardiff would be travelling in numbers and let Chelsea`s old boys sit about in a pub and then gather outside the ground.

Come on somethings just not right about this entire business.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:49 pm

I agree - they were just trying to even scores from previous failures to get Headhunter conviction ( and our lot ) - have you ever seen clearer video before?

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:52 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:Best of luck to everyone involved, the more I hear and see about this the more I believe that the old bill, actively encouraged this incident to happen, thereby wiping out whats left of Chelsea`s ageing mob and making a big indent on Cardiffs away support.

A controversial viewpoint maybe, but thats my opinion. Its happened before. The met knew full well Cardiff would be travelling in numbers and let Chelsea`s old boys sit about in a pub and then gather outside the ground.

Totally agree my good friend..they done exactly the same at Stoke over 10 yrs ago

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:53 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:Best of luck to everyone involved, the more I hear and see about this the more I believe that the old bill, actively encouraged this incident to happen, thereby wiping out whats left of Chelsea`s ageing mob and making a big indent on Cardiffs away support.

There could be some truth in that Chief. Seems odd everyone new there was going to be an off. That Jason Marriner as good as advertised it in the newspapers. Why didnt they move the Chelsea/hull/Jacks/Stoke mob away from the area. :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Good luck to everyone there today, innocent or not. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:33 pm

You must be so proud of all your brave foot-soldiers :roll:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:34 pm

nct68 wrote:You must be so proud of all your brave foot-soldiers :roll:

it was self defence!

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:38 pm

nct68 wrote:You must be so proud of all your brave foot-soldiers :roll:

And you of your lot that turned up :roll:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Sounds a very good idea from the police.

Let the usual suspects have a bit of a scrap, film them, then get them into court.

Prison sentences and banning orders to follow.

Brilliant. I like it.

A few less chavvy scum in our stadium next season.

Here's hoping the police do the same during some matches this season.

Happy days :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:52 pm

And what about those innocent ones getting caught up in it Claude?

After the Chelsea game I walked out with some friends and their kids. We practically walked into waiting Chelsea fans who were their to cause trouble. There were no police near by and the only thing separating us was a small barrier. It could have go tvery ugly. What about that Claude?

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:In London for the Chelsea/Cardiff game, All the Cardiff Fans. Nothing will happen today, They will just be formally charged and prob sent to Crown Court.

Lets hope they all get what they deserve.......bringing our proud club into disrepute like that. :roll:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:31 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:In London for the Chelsea/Cardiff game, All the Cardiff Fans. Nothing will happen today, They will just be formally charged and prob sent to Crown Court.

Lets hope they all get what they deserve.......bringing our proud club into disrepute like that. :roll:

Now Now Saddles, I use to Really like you :cry:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Sounds a very good idea from the police.

Let the usual suspects have a bit of a scrap, film them, then get them into court.

Brilliant. I like it.

So what your saying is then Claude is that its okay and acceptable for the people we pay to uphold and maintain law and order i.e. the police to ignore the potential for lawlessness and actively encourage it thereby causing a breakdown of law and order, causing the maximum of distress and consideable discomfort to many innocent individuals who inevitably got caught up in it on the day.

Wrong in my opinion, with adequate and responsible policing this whole episode could have been avoided. Yes there were people there looking for trouble as there is at most high profile fixtures, but if I could use the South Wales Constabulary`s approach to policing at any Cardiff home fixture as an example, these scenes could easily have been avoided with the appropriate policing methods being utilised. Most police forces throughout the country are now adept at dealing with most forms of crowd control at football matches, though amazingly the Met are not !! Sorry that does not ring true too me.

The met that day were out to nail the remnants of Chelsea`s hooligan element along with any Cardiff fan who retaliated, not caring one iota for any innocent bystander be that a football supporter or a member of the public merely going about their daily business.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Brilliant. I like it.

hmmm funny old world..............
in poland a few years back a group of innocent welsh fans got caught up in trouble after the game, and those people have never been relieved to see the ''usual suspects'' as you call them, turn up and come to the rescue. works both ways claude!!!!!

good luck to all fans up there today!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:01 pm

milly44 wrote:

Brilliant. I like it.

hmmm funny old world..............
in poland a few years back a group of innocent welsh fans got caught up in trouble after the game, and those people have never been relieved to see the ''usual suspects'' as you call them, turn up and come to the rescue. works both ways claude!!!!!

good luck to all fans up there today!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Milly, Never a Truer Word Said, THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Midfield general wrote:I was in Poland that year and loved it

Great time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Funny story really, those who have a go/snipe/slate and then suddenly want help.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Are none of you intelligent enough to understand the obvious?!!

Stop blaming the police, the blame lies with every individual who goes to a football match to cause trouble - a simple example of cause/effect theory.

You've blighted my team and my sport for too long. Now we have the Annis's of the world glorifying the past and condonning the present. Why were there so many Chelsea hooligans there? Because they were playing Cardiff with their history of football related violence perpetrated - and revelled in - by Annis Abraham and his group of so-called "hard" men!!!

I've been watching my club since the time most of you were in nappies and have never had to look for others - including the "r" soul crew to protect me. Many of you here, particularly the older ones - yes, you Annis - need to take a long hard look at yourselves. There's no sitting on the fence here - you condone, or condemn football hooliganism.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:17 pm

We're only known for being hooligans, the only real success this club has ever had..... soon we wont even have that .

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:57 pm

no room for hooligans in footy anymore

Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:57 pm

People will never understand "Hooliganism". It was a culture, it was in the music. I know no-one who ever attacked families or people who were not up for it themselves.

ClaudeBlue, you are a saint, can we call you "Saint Claude" from now on, you must have been top of the class,prefect and perfect.

Good luck to all. Lets put away the slimey twats Venables and Thompson for life, now that would be justice.