Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MARLON HAREWOOD "

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:45 am

I am not reading to much in to this, but I Believe he stayed at Miskin Manor last night.

Re: " MARLON HAREWOOD "

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:48 am

a goog striker in my opinion

have a good holiday Annis

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:49 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:a goog striker in my opinion

have a good holiday Annis

Cheers Moo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:59 am

The jacks are looking for a striker :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:03 am

You just copying me now Annis :lol: Imentioned Naylor, then you did. Then i mention Hareewood (On Carls post via Daya)
And you start up another topic :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:16 am

Yes Annis Marlon Harewood was at the Vale yesterday and was then taken to Miskin Manor last night, Daya and I were talking about this yesterday and it was decided that we would not put it out as the club are in talks with him.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:17 am

GarethGardner wrote:You just copying me now Annis :lol: Imentioned Naylor, then you did. Then i mention Hareewood (On Carls post via Daya)

Gareth I pm'd you about Harewood prior to it coming on the messageboard but you didnt reply :cry:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:23 am

Its not Harewood, its Jason Roberts ;)

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:48 am

RichardBluebird wrote:Its not Harewood, its Jason Roberts ;)

It was Harewood I was told but I did not put it up Richard until I had it confirmed elsewhere, but would not be disappointed with Roberts.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:53 am

carlccfc wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Its not Harewood, its Jason Roberts ;)

It was Harewood I was told but I did not put it up Richard until I had it confirmed elsewhere, but would not be disappointed with Roberts.

It could be bloody Pele for all I know mate or even Godfrey Ingram making his come back for City, that would be apt :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:06 am

Carl aren't they looking for £2.5m for Roberts? Expect we'll sign him then :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:08 am

Igovernor wrote:Carl aren't they looking for £2.5m for Roberts? Expect we'll sign him then :lol:

I think that Richard mentioned Roberts not Carl, I think Carl still believes that the player is Harewood. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:13 am

would be good cover for Jay. Let's hope this embargo is sorted sooner rather than later.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 am

I'd be happy with either Harewood or Roberts.
Anyone for that matter :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:46 am

GarethGardner wrote:You just copying me now Annis :lol: Imentioned Naylor, then you did. Then i mention Hareewood (On Carls post via Daya)

I'm not having my Lee Naylor scoop stolen! :lol:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/mb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17549

Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:52 am

marcpccfc wrote:

I'm not having my Lee Naylor scoop stolen! :lol:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/mb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17549

What happened with Miller, mate?

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:10 am

I can't say I am too sure mate.. he definitely came down for talks and I was told they'd both be going Portugal but since been told reason they didn't was due to costs. Maybe with McPhail out something could be done with Miller if the embargo is lifted. He is a relatively cheap option for a central midfielder! But perhaps he it was just his decision not to join us after not being taken on the portugal 'tour'.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:12 am

marcpccfc wrote:I can't say I am too sure mate.. he definitely came down for talks and I was told they'd both be going Portugal but since been told reason they didn't was due to costs. Maybe with McPhail out something could be done with Miller if the embargo is lifted. He is a relatively cheap option for a central midfielder! But perhaps he it was just his decision not to join us after not being taken on the portugal 'tour'.

Yeah, looks like Naylor's going to sign after not going to Portugal, hopefully Miller will do the same.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:12 am

So who is signing, Harwood or Roberts?

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:16 am

probably julia roberts

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:33 am

carlccfc wrote:

Gareth I pm'd you about Harewood prior to it coming on the messageboard but you didnt reply :cry:

I didnt get it and theres nothing in my inbox. I was up vale yesterday but didnt see him. Bbut my Mrs father rang me yesterday confirming he was in Miskin Manor. Hes working outside for the tarmacking company. He didnt know it was harewood cos he dont know much about football. His workmate told him it was him. He just said it was a black footballer with little ears ! lol :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:23 pm

GarethGardner wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

I didnt get it and theres nothing in my inbox. I was up vale yesterday but didnt see him. Bbut my Mrs father rang me yesterday confirming he was in Miskin Manor. Hes working outside for the tarmacking company. He didnt know it was harewood cos he dont know much about football. His workmate told him it was him. He just said it was a black footballer with little ears ! lol :ayatollah:

Well that rules rio out then haha

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Does nobody realise just how shit Harewood is?

Evn playing for runaway champions Newcastle, with Argentinian internationals setting up his chances, he was still bollocks.

I'm going to be told beggars can't be choosers, but frankly I'd rather have the more mobile, more passionate, more marketable Eddie Johnson back at the club.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:02 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:Does nobody realise just how shit Harewood is?

Evn playing for runaway champions Newcastle, with Argentinian internationals setting up his chances, he was still bollocks.

I'm going to be told beggars can't be choosers, but frankly I'd rather have the more mobile, more passionate, more marketable Eddie Johnson back at the club.

He does seem to be a striker nearing the end of his career looking for any club willing to take a risk on him

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:Does nobody realise just how shit Harewood is?

He does seem to be a striker nearing the end of his career looking for any club willing to take a risk on him

Don't we have a manager who is usually quite good at turning this kind of player around? Have faith!

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Harewood is a proven goalscorer at this level.
I'd love him to come here, he's infinite times better than the cover we've got for Jay already.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Um, hate to tell you this guys but Marlon Harewood has apparently been training with Blackpool for the last 2 days:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 43,00.html

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Jon_CCFC wrote:Um, hate to tell you this guys but Marlon Harewood has apparently been training with Blackpool for the last 2 days:

I believe he came down and had talks about a possible move and I hope to hear more.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jon_CCFC wrote:Um, hate to tell you this guys but Marlon Harewood has apparently been training with Blackpool for the last 2 days:

I believe he came down and had talks about a possible move and I hope to hear more.

Harewood was at Miskin Manor Yesterday evening.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:45 pm

I didnt get it and theres nothing in my inbox. I was up vale yesterday but didnt see him. Bbut my Mrs father rang me yesterday confirming he was in Miskin Manor. Hes working outside for the tarmacking company. He didnt know it was harewood cos he dont know much about football. His workmate told him it was him. He just said it was a black footballer with little ears ! lol :ayatollah:[/quote]

Gareth, tell your Mrs' father to get a bloody move on with the tarmacking, I live in Miskin and it's making my commute to work a sodding misery :lol: :lol: