Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What other forums do you post on

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:55 pm

I post on this one, the cardiff city stadium one (100+ Posts), the Merthyr Town FC one but that is where you find out what is going on and also one called Rangers Online Loyal..

What about you lot?

Re: What other forums do you post on

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:21 pm

porsche 924 owners club

and world sea fishing forum

and i am thinking of joining world tiddlywinks international forum, and the emmerdale fan club forum :D

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:22 pm

i used to post on the official ccfc forum but was getting too many warnings off :lol: :lol: :lol: you know who you are :old:mr blue :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:30 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i used to post on the cc forum but was getting too many warnings off :lol: :lol: :lol: you know who you are :old:

:lol: :lol:
Same here, Ive had enough, I've been told off for telling the Truth :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:43 pm

None, This is the place to be :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:45 pm

www.mjjcommunity.com :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:46 pm

mike morris board......... over 2000 posts ;) :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:48 pm

milly44 wrote:mike morris board......... over 2000 posts ;) :lol:

:lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:38 pm

What about you lot?[/quote]

Good casual gear site:
http://www.found-nyc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:07 pm

I used to post on the Jacks casuals one, for a wind up but there was so much racist stuff on there its a disgrace.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:19 pm

I have been on loads in the past.

The Official Star Trek MB (Not sure if its still going) YourAble.com Consumers Forum Money Saving Expert and loads of football message boards with posters from other clubs.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:24 pm

i am thinking of joining the yak farmers forum and also the international ladybird breeders forum, both subject i strive to take great interest in :D

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:28 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i am thinking of joining the yak farmers forum and also the international ladybird breeders forum, both subject i strive to take great interest in :D

Well said Sir, and don`t forget us thimble appreciation society members, a small collection of very odd people addmitedley, but I believe we represent the masses regarding the groundswell of common sense.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:31 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:i am thinking of joining the yak farmers forum and also the international ladybird breeders forum, both subject i strive to take great interest in :D

Well said Sir, and don`t forget us thimble appreciation society members, a small collection of very odd people addmitedley, but I believe we represent the masses regarding the groundswell of common sense.

i had a thimble once, but lost it it was eaten by my pet ''great white shark'' i keep in my bath :D

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:31 pm

The only other one I post on is 606. I've made some good friends on there.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Fecking hell, where do i start? :lol:

CCMB, AAMB, used to post on 606 and i post on a site called Rum Ration.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Cardiff City Official site, but I find this one most informative and interesting and sometimes very amusing, there are definitely a lot of characters on here. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:35 pm

This one! and AWOL! :ayatollah: Have posted on CCMB as Nipsy or Stafford-Bluebird but rarely go on now and usually just read.