Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The tide is slowly turning -

Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:10 pm

--and i've got that feeling in my water again.......hold on tight everyone the blue touch paper is about to be lit for our best ever season on our way to the Premiership!!!! ---no f-in about with f-in play offs this time, lets win the f-in league!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The tide is slowly turning -

Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Blazing,

I have to take 5 tablets every day but they don't give me the lift yours seem to do.

What's the name on the packet ?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:30 pm

yessssss ! bring um on , c'mon the city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Its more a case of when we will get promoted now than if........and with the reinforcements waiting to come in to give us good back up there is no better team in the championship. Bring em all on and lets make the CCS a cauldron!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:38 am

Blazing
Thats the type of messages we want on this wegpage all the doom and gloom can be read on the other site. Come on everyone lets get behind TG and the boys and GO FOR IT COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!